FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. still image animation example, project with assets attached below

gif preview
    Name:  miku_still_image_animation_example.gif
Views: 1824
Size:  252.5 KB

Original image from
    http://digitrevx.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Miku-Hatsune-V2-YoiStyle-DL-531222758

I only did 2 parts to illustrate using 2 different methods in this example. Miku's L. long hair, and 1 front frond with a deformer

I don't think aviutl allows you to move the "anchor point" of a layer like you can with other programs, so it can only rotate on the central axis of a layer. So when you are masking out layers, you need to reposition the layer such that the rotation axis is in the center . The L. long hair used this method . There should be many tutorials on masking out layers on youtube

The front hair frond used simple wrap v2 (a deformation) to animate

The animation is "rough" in this example (it's just to illustrate quickly a couple of methods to animate), - but you can do a better job with the timing

So you would use the same techniques on multiple layers to get layered clothing, hair etc... to animate . You can also combine deformers and rotation of layers.

Another way you can get even better results in real 3d, is to use a 3d application like MMD (miku miku dance) , or blender . Both free
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you enable "Advanced Drawing", you can adjust center in x,y and z directions. You won't need to use scenes unless you want to..
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	micu.gif
Views:	668
Size:	781.8 KB
ID:	40015  

Image Attached Files
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes it looks like you can move the "axis center" with "advanced drawing" , or what I called the "anchor point" above. I haven't even used advanced drawing before , thx racer.

Just to note - A little "+" sign in the preview will denote the axis rotation center location, so you know what values to move / position the layer
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks, this helped me a bit more than a writen explication!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Can you send the settings that I have to set to get my particle output look like yours?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Saiwo View Post
    Can you send the settings that I have to set to get my particle output look like yours?
    I uploaded the project file in post#630 ; all the settings are there
    Quote Quote  
  7. I have created an effect I want to use on multiple other images. Is it actually possible to Save an effect as its own 'plugin' or else?

Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I have numerous saved effects. Right-Click on the bottom of the controls window and select: Save Settings > Create an Ailas with current settings. Give it a name and it will save it in Aviutl root folder by default with an .exa extension. You can make a new folder with whatever name you want and drop it in there. It should show up the next time you use Aviutl.
    Last edited by racer-x; 23rd Dec 2016 at 17:44.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    Yes, I have numerous saved effects. Right-Click on the bottom of the controls window and select: Save Settings > Create an Ailas with current settings. Give it a name and it will save it in Aviutl root folder by default with an .exa extension. You can make a new folder with whatever name you want and drop it in there. It should show up the next time you use Aviutl.
    Great, i wondered what the Alias was for, i saw that

Thanks once more.

Edit: Tried it, both in the area with the current effects (which saved it as an effect), as well as the XYZ section (which saves it as a timeline insert).

However, it does not load the object/image/movie with my original effect, which is just a zoom-in, enlarge slowly, get smaller and zoom-in-disappear-really-big with fade (does that make ANY sense?)

It just loads the layer effect without the midpoints and effects for those midpoints (speed, scale, position)
    Last edited by kimmyk; 23rd Dec 2016 at 18:23.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For what you are wanting to do, you're better off copy and paste current clip with all effects. Then change the image reference to another image/video.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    For what you are wanting to do, you're better off copy and paste current clip with all effects. Then change the image reference to another image/video.
    I was doing that already
    Just thought it'd be nice if i could automate more because it is an effect i use a lot for other clips as well.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe you aren't doing it correctly. Add an image to the timeline, then apply the effect to that image.

Example:
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  13. Ok, I started from scratch. This worked:

1. Created Layer with 1 image
    2. Set 3 midpoints (zoomin, zoomout, bigzoom in with fade)
    3. select object with right click ON THE TIMELINE and CREATE AN ALIAS
    4. Close program
    5. Open program
    6. Right click on timeline > New media object
    7. change image to whatever
    8. Be happy it works

I guess what I did wrong yesterday was to left click the layer object and then create the alias, which only save that particular part. You have to right click the object so all is selected.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  14. The Miku 2.5D animation... IMO better to be done using Live2D or Emote (setting up the model is more troublesome though)
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1G-k305pJM

How can I make the petals effect at the begining?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Saiwo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1G-k305pJM

How can I make the petals effect at the begining?
    Probably with the snow custom object with motion blur

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/366724-Aviutl-Tips-Tricks-and-Support-thread?p=2345...=1#post2345718
    Quote Quote  
  17. I'm trying to find/figure out two things, hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction:

1. Is it possible to have the Flash effect move from left to right behind text? So it is like a light behind it moving over the letters?
    2. I know it was somewhere but I cannot find it anymore. Can I trace text (or anything) with a light/glow? I'm sure it is possible as I saw the Vegas clip once (cannot find it anymore). Just trying to find out what technique i need to learn to do this.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi! I've been having this problem for about 2 days now.

I've created my very first video for a song, and everything plays exactly how I want it to play in aviutl. But I am having various issues with exporting my video.
    I have tried just a normal AVI export. The result: no sound.
    I have tried plugin export (Avd. x264 Export(GUI) Ex, and Avd. x265 Export(GUI) Ex) to get no video and no sound.
    I've edited all the paths to point them to the proper places but no matter what I do I'm always missing the audio, and now the video too.

I have no idea what to do now. I've updated aviutl to the latest version in hopes it would fix my problems, but it didn't. I'm going to tear my hair out in frustration. Can someone help me?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Here i'm showing a simple animated flare. One behind the text, the other is used as a mask to shine on the text.

Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by partial View Post

I've created my very first video for a song, and everything plays exactly how I want it to play in aviutl. But I am having various issues with exporting my video.
    I have tried plugin export (Avd. x264 Export(GUI) Ex, and Avd. x265 Export(GUI) Ex) to get no video and no sound.
    I've edited all the paths to point them to the proper places but no matter what I do I'm always missing the audio, and now the video too.

I have no idea what to do now. I've updated aviutl to the latest version in hopes it would fix my problems, but it didn't. I'm going to tear my hair out in frustration. Can someone help me?
    In the AVI export window, make sure that "No Sound" is NOT checked.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    Originally Posted by partial View Post

In the AVI export window, make sure that "No Sound" is NOT checked.
    I have made sure that it is not checked the very first time I tried exporting. But there has never been any audio exported regardless of that.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If exporting avi, make sure to use PCM audio.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-01-03 17-32-07.png
Views:	293
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	40162  

Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    If exporting avi, make sure to use PCM audio.
    I do. I have never changed the audio to anything other than the default PCM.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Here i'm showing a simple animated flare. One behind the text, the other is used as a mask to shine on the text.

Thanks, but not what I meant. I will search for a thing like it.

I might have named it wrong, since it is called Flash (i think) in Aviutl, but I found a static effect like it here;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTkMkfNFd68

I'd like to automate something like that moving from left to right.

I already created an awesome effect with that Flash plugin/effect for something else, I thought there might be something similar maybe.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by kimmyk; 3rd Jan 2017 at 17:16.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Oh, ok. Something like this then?
    Image Attached Images  
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by racer-x; 3rd Jan 2017 at 17:54. Reason: attach zip
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    Oh, ok. Something like this then?
    Something like that, without the big white lens flare

Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I noticed the paths for the 3rd party plugins in the Avd. x264 Export(GUI) Ex and Avd. x265 Export(GUI) Ex were incorrect, as well as my volume being set to 0 in the Tool Window.

Now I can render audio with the plugins listed above, but the result video is solid black with 2 white little bars. I can't really,export as avi because the file size is so large and any program I import it into locks up almost instantly, so exporting as an mp4 is really how I need to go. But still, I keep running into all these unsolvable issues.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I noticed the paths for the 3rd party plugins in the Avd. x264 Export(GUI) Ex and Avd. x265 Export(GUI) Ex were incorrect, as well as my volume being set to 0 in the Tool Window.

Now I can render audio with the plugins listed above, but the result video is solid black with 2 white little bars. I can't really,export as avi because the file size is so large and any program I import it into locks up almost instantly, so exporting as an mp4 is really how I need to go. But still, I keep running into all these unsolvable issues.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What happens if you load the Flare Project file (in the above zip I posted) and try to render it out. Is it still all black frames?
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    What happens if you load the Flare Project file (in the above zip I posted) and try to render it out. Is it still all black frames?
    I haven't had time today yet. Tomorrow i will give it a go and report back.
    Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!