VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

I have new problems with AmaRecTV. I installed on my new hardware Windows 8.1 - all devices were working with Windows 8.0, AmaRecTV 3.00c needed update, by advice from this forum to AmaRecTV 3.10c and now is working...

What are the problems?

When I use any device and try to display problems begin (only SilverCrest USB grabber and webcam not)
    I have devices:
    SilverCrest USB grabber (works)
    MT-4169 USB grabber
    MSI @nywhere DVB-T A/D Tuner
    Microsoft LifeCam (works)

When I try to show video (MT, @nywhere) it reports: return: HRESULT=8004005 (FAILED) Unknown Error
    Really don't know what it means.

When I try to record from every device I don't know how to configure AMV4 codec and it displays message: ICCompressGetFormat

I have configured few presets, look at image, there are not show all, but for illustration.
    Config of Recording and AMV4 codec I attached too, look below... don't know what is good and what not.

Last screenshot is when I select MT-4169 (I mean there's not correct driver, but Device Manager when I try update always reports that correct driver is installed).

Thank you for every help.
    I tried to use VirtualDub - there's not working only MT-4169 - others working correctly. But VirtualDub has not so perfect deinterlacing like AmaRecTV and I know AmaRecTV from this forum and was everytime satisfied - so thank you again!

Thank you all for every help, reply or comments.

Miro
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	AmaRecTV Preset.png
Views:	331
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	26637  

Click image for larger version

Name:	AmaRecTV Rec.png
Views:	335
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	26638  

Click image for larger version