VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

I have new problems with AmaRecTV. I installed on my new hardware Windows 8.1 - all devices were working with Windows 8.0, AmaRecTV 3.00c needed update, by advice from this forum to AmaRecTV 3.10c and now is working...

What are the problems?

When I use any device and try to display problems begin (only SilverCrest USB grabber and webcam not)
    I have devices:
    SilverCrest USB grabber (works)
    MT-4169 USB grabber
    MSI @nywhere DVB-T A/D Tuner
    Microsoft LifeCam (works)

When I try to show video (MT, @nywhere) it reports: return: HRESULT=8004005 (FAILED) Unknown Error
    Really don't know what it means.

When I try to record from every device I don't know how to configure AMV4 codec and it displays message: ICCompressGetFormat

I have configured few presets, look at image, there are not show all, but for illustration.
    Config of Recording and AMV4 codec I attached too, look below... don't know what is good and what not.

Last screenshot is when I select MT-4169 (I mean there's not correct driver, but Device Manager when I try update always reports that correct driver is installed).

Thank you for every help.
    I tried to use VirtualDub - there's not working only MT-4169 - others working correctly. But VirtualDub has not so perfect deinterlacing like AmaRecTV and I know AmaRecTV from this forum and was everytime satisfied - so thank you again!

Thank you all for every help, reply or comments.

Miro
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	AmaRecTV Preset.png
Views:	484
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	26637  

Click image for larger version

Name:	AmaRecTV Rec.png
Views:	410
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	26638  

Name:	AmaRecTV AMV4.png
Views:	456
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	26639  

Name:	AmaRecTV OEM.png
Views:	345
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	26640  

Image Attached Images    
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!