VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. ed_101's right...but it depends on how much time you willing to spend in encoding....higher bitrate increases encode time, using filter increases encode time, using 2 pass vbr nearly doubles encode time

motion search accuracy: using highest quality (slowest) adds around 6-8 hrs over higher quality (slow)
    Quote Quote  
  2. encoding....higher bitrate increases encode time, using filter increases encode time, using 2 pass vbr nearly doubles encode time

motion search accuracy: using highest quality (slowest) adds around 6-8 hrs over higher quality (slow)

so if i choose these options is it going to make the quality much better or what. Can someone please give me a breif overview of the rate control mode. I have mine on Constant Quality, is that what it should be on? What is the best quality? Thanks in Advance

BT
    Quote Quote  
  3. under the motion search precision

is that where i also can choose the quality? What is happening is I create these mpegs on my harddrive and then i play them back on windows media player to see what they look like and they are kind of choppy. Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote