VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    While I was on the internet some garbage came down the line and did something terrible to Deshaker. I can open Virtualdub, drop a clip in, add Deshaker in filters and do all the right stuff, but when I export the clip at the end it is exactly as it was. Deshaker has had no effect. El Heggunte kindly sent me a link to download a new version of Deshaker, but that doesn't work either. I know Virtualdub is OK because I had a backup copy of it stored on another HD. I've tried anti-virus and Advanced System Care. Has anyone any idea what has happened and what I can do?
    Quote Quote  
  2. did you run pass 1 for the analysis pass, then pass 2 for the actual pass ?

are there any visible changes in the output pane when previewing pass 2 ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes I did. I don't think there are any changes in the output pane. I'm using 0 for rotation and zoom, and 1000 for horiz and vert.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Did you set a directory,filename for the log file in the 1st tab? Go there and check the log file to see if any data is there. Post a screenshot of your settings
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    no I never do that. I'll try and do a screenshot of the whole window
    Quote Quote  
  6. Is it possible you mixed up 64bit / 32bit versions of deshaker and/or vdub ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No. Here's a screenshotClick image for larger version

Name:	deshaker.png
Views:	105
Size:	517.9 KB
ID:	26273
    Quote Quote  
  8. Is there any data in the log file?

Change some of the pass 2 settings, any effect to the preview ?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried -1 for horiz and vert motion smoothness and 115 for max correction limits, but still it does nothing to the clip. In the log file it says Deshaker Date modified 09/07/14 Type text document Size 6kB. In Deshaker log it has a column of numbers from 1 to 118
    Last edited by timsky; 9th Jul 2014 at 05:15.
    Quote Quote