VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I heard many testimonies as to how DVDFab is supposed to be the best, but don't try ripping the DVD of Rocky Balboa with DVDFab! Even the latest version!

It will totally ignore some sets of bonuses and replace them - and parts of the menu - with empty, 0:00-duration VTS sets.

Total garbage!

I'm lucky I found out about this outrageous behaviour of DVDFab by reading the back of the DVD and comparing their advertised bonuses against what DVDFab produced! Wow!...
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    Whether you are meaning to or not, you really are beginning to sound like either a raving lunatic or a troll
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/362591-Big-Format-Issue-Is-External-HDD-Failing?p=2...=1#post2306004
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Hey, when I hate, I hate!

But my posts are actually helpful. I provide useful information to those who may be experiencing the same problems as me.

For example, in this case, AnyDVD 7.4.6.2 does the job which DVDFab makers were too stupid to address. Fixed a problem. So, there!

Meanwhile, you self-proclaimed man of the world, but really useless loser, cornucopia, what the hell kind of help are you bringing to the table, bitch? How about you, hech?

P.S. Why call me a troll? You even know what a troll is? What indication is there that I dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, or within small family units? And I'm more helpful to human beings than you are. So, if you don't have anything useful to say or contribute, shut TF up!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Change from "main movie" to "full disc".
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Change from "Thorazine" to "Clozaril".
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Change from "Thorazine" to "Clozaril".
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!