VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi!
    I have noticed that when a DVD is created using Avs2DVD, the subs inserted into the DVD are shown in different font sizes depending on whether they are displayed in one line (bigger font size) or two lines (smaller font size). Can that be turned off so that the subs are displayed in the same size? Tnx.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Arbok View Post
    Hi!
    I have noticed that when a DVD is created using Avs2DVD, the subs inserted into the DVD are shown in different font sizes depending on whether they are displayed in one line (bigger font size) or two lines (smaller font size). Can that be turned off so that the subs are displayed in the same size? Tnx.
    AVS2DVD uses SubtitleCreator to generate subtitles. By default if a line is too long to fit it is reduced in point size.
    I agree it isn't pretty.
    Your options are to make sure your lines aren't too long ahead of time, or to edit the SubtitleCreator's profiles so the point size is reduced so all lines will be the same smaller size.

You wouldn't want to stop it from happening or you'd end up with subtitles off your screen.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!