VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    United States
    Search PM
    I want to make a funny dub I've had it mind, and I know Adobe Premier Pro CS6 is the perfect program for making that. Unfortunately I dn't know how to get it.

    Also in my dub I wanted to put someone's face over a face in the video, kinda like track motion, i'm not sure what it's called. But I want the face I put on to be on the person's face in the video and be stuck to the head so it moves with the body. What is this called?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member budwzr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    City Of Angels
    Search Comp PM
    What's it called? An "Animation".

    You're "animating" an object in sync with an existing object.

    The other part of it is creating a cutout of the new head. A cutout is obtained by various methods, but most commonly a trace tool, magic wand tool, or chroma key tool. The idea is to create a density map of zero in the unwanted parts.

    A density map is also called the Alpha Channel.

    "Track Motion" does describe the tool used to keyframe the animation in Sony Vegas Pro. Premiere probably calls it something else.
    Last edited by budwzr; 23rd Apr 2014 at 22:59.
    Quote Quote