VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm an old fashion editor. What I'm use to is when I get row material a first divide it into bins, relevant to the content of the shots. Then I find it much easier to put it together by picking up from different bins whatever I need.
    I can not find the way to do it with video pad. I tried to import row material and put it on the timeline. I cut it, but when I want to save it to appropriate bins - IT DOESN"T WANT to go anywhere.

Please advise
    Thanks
    Maks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What is video pad?
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. A quick perusal of their website and YouTube site shows no obvious way to make subclips. It may not be possible.

You may want to consider a more capable NLE like Vegas Movie Studio. What did you use before?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK! Now I'm beginning to wander if I'm on the right address, i.e. right forum??? VideoPad suppose to be NCH softer for video editing!? I saw some demos and that's how it looked to me...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, I do have Vegas 7.0 but I thought this might be something better...could I be wrong???
    Quote Quote  
  6. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    What is video pad?
    https://www.videohelp.com/tools/VideoPad-Video-Editor

I gave it a try some years ago, and I can only say its installer sucked too much ¬¬ ,

PERHAPS they have improved the application a lot since then
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Maksa62 View Post
    Well, I do have Vegas 7.0 but I thought this might be something better...could I be wrong???
    Yes, you could be wrong. Vegas Movie Studio can usually be found for around $40. Current version is 13 and there's a free trial. (Vegas 7 MAY work depending on your source footage and OS.) I'm not a shill, but I feel like it sometimes.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thx! I'll give it a try!

Chers
    Quote Quote