VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread
  1. I've done a bit of searching and I can't seem to figure this out. I downloaded Avanti because I'm in a situation where I'd really like to use an HEVC due to a slower internet connection, now it says that the current FFMPEG I downloaded include the libh265 and VP9 codecs, but they aren't in Avanti's codec list. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by veggiet View Post
    I've done a bit of searching and I can't seem to figure this out. I downloaded Avanti because I'm in a situation where I'd really like to use an HEVC due to a slower internet connection, now it says that the current FFMPEG I downloaded include the libh265 and VP9 codecs, but they aren't in Avanti's codec list. What am I doing wrong?
    Hi veggiet,
    It has not been updated more than half a year (use more fresh converters)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Like what converters?

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by veggiet View Post
    Like what converters?

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
    And what I mean is that I've done some searches for VP9 and h265/x265 support and what I've found has been avanti/ffmpeg, I'm not aware of other software support.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Search Comp PM
    On which device want to play HEVC; on the smartphone HTC?
    Quote Quote  
  6. no, I was assuming that VLC would be the best choice, the issue is a client of mine that lives overseas and has a slow slow internet connection.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by veggiet View Post
    no, I was assuming that VLC would be the best choice, the issue is a client of mine that lives overseas and has a slow slow internet connection.
    look at Hybrid converter, and on issues contact https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/345169-Hybrid%28Windows-Linux-Mac%29-Input-x264-x265-Xvid-VP8-VP9
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads