+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    warning, NSFW language but funny as hell, and sadly very accurate:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c38fb80a0d/comcast-doesn-t-give-a-f-ck
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't watched it but I actually am pleased with comcast.

I just got into a triple play pack up from my double play. I only had internet and tv before but now got the "security system" package added. It will actually save me some money over time even though I won't be using it.

Now that I'm a triple play customer I was able to get the new x1 dvr which I just got yesterday. I really like it so far.

There are a few minor differences from the old motorola dual tuner model that I had with comcast before that I miss. but they are really minor and are probably available just labeled differently or buried in a sub menu somewhere.

Oh and I got my internet speed boosted too! And hbo which I didn't have before.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I dumped Comcast over a decade ago and I will watch TV and get the internet through smoke signals before I ever go back to those POS!!!

LOL!!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've got households with all three biggies - TimeWarner, ComCast and AT&T, and only TimeWarner's support staff will acknowledge Fix Procedures when problems arise. AT&T has claimed to have 'lost tickets' of support calls and thus avoided confessing, "We simply rebooted your neighborhood cell", just like ComCast refuses to disclose their Fix Procedures, too.

It's sad to see TimeWarner being sold down the drain to create yet another monopoly. I wish Congress would have allowed true competition among all of these.

Hurry up, FIOS!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Bah humbug. Just use an antenna to get your TV with no monthly fee.
    Quote Quote