VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    companies sell 1-disc (per side), and 2 disc (per side) sleeves, but virtually none carry a ring binder of corresponding size (aprox. 11"x7"). I'm not looking for the huge 4-disc per side sleeves. My bookshelves are 12" tall, 9" deep, and I'd want the binders to hold about 100 discs each. Preferably zippered, but that seems unlikely. I have regular cd wallets that are fine if you have a finite collection (like an old TVshow), otherwise you have to re-arrange all the discs to insert any. I've seen some ring binders at univenture, unikeep, and c-line, but they dont hold enough to make it worthwhile. I dont want to use normal sized binders and cut them down. The best candidate I've seen is a tad too tall. Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think I fully understand what you are looking for, but these guys are my favorite source for storage stuff and maybe they can help you. Take a look and if not, well, you're no worse off.

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/default.asp
    Quote Quote