Thanks for the new layout....works just fine for me
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Lookin' good.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vhelp View Post
    did this site get highjacked or something since the update ? comming back from the games, and loading this webpage last night before i went to bed, the browser closed down on me. i didn't think much of it since i was closing down anyway. i come home this evening and started surfing and now i'm being hit with an ad and pop-ups to no avail relentlessly. i've never had this sort of nonsense before. when i go to the main page and refresh, if i click on an empty area, another page opens. ad's and things. other times i get a scrolling (same) pop-up at the bottom of the webpage. and other times an ad is displayed, covering the bottom of my webpage. and the Tab keeps refreshing. all this is eating up my bandwidh.

is anyone else having this problems ?
    Yes! I'm getting bombed constantly by adds and pop-ups. Pop-up warnings telling me I need to install or install that. I'm using Google Chrome. I didn't notice it until I updated to Windows 7 though.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ran superantispyware and found two trojans and 47 tracking cookies. Loading Google Chrome, notices a long SCRIPT in the address bar and the caramava stood out so I googled it and it's some ad service so I got rid of that. When My PC starts, I see a warning that fixmyregistry can't start without administrator rights (don't know where this program came from but saw an icon on the desktop a couple of days ago. So getting rid of that should fix my pop-up and ad problem, hopefully. I've only had the OS installed four or five days.
    Quote Quote