VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear friends:
    I have pansonic DMR ES15 dvd recorder.Some days before only audio ic coming and video picture is not.I changed audio video cables used scart lead via scart port but problem did not solve.Then I used component lead via component port and used
    audio video port of my tv because my tv has not component port. Igot Video picture but it was black and white.Then i used av
    cable in component port of dvd recorder and av port of my tv.The video picture was black and white now also.All other functions work propely but only component port shows black and white video picture of color dvd discs.What i should do. Is factory seetiong restore give video and what is its method. I have never changed my dvd recorder original seeting .
    Please help.
    nusrat javeid
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by nusratjaveid View Post
    Dear friends:
    I have pansonic DMR ES15 dvd recorder.Some days before only audio ic coming and video picture is not.I changed audio video cables used scart lead via scart port but problem did not solve.Then I used component lead via component port and used
    audio video port of my tv because my tv has not component port. Igot Video picture but it was black and white.Then i used av
    cable in component port of dvd recorder and av port of my tv.The video picture was black and white now also.All other functions work propely but only component port shows black and white video picture of color dvd discs.What i should do. Is factory seetiong restore give video and what is its method. I have never changed my dvd recorder original seeting .
    Please help.
    nusrat javeid
    Try the DVD recorder with a different TV. If the problem continues, you need to take the DVD recorder to a repair shop or buy a new DVD recorder. The DMR ES15 was first released in 2006. If your DVD recorder was made in 2006 or 2007, chances are some of its parts are failing.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Pakistan is listed as a PAL country. Do you have a SCART connection on the television?
    Quote Quote