VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/three-stooges-ultimate-collection-20pc-boxed-set-dvd/54234...b=movieDetails

This is an awesome set. I thought I got a great price when I bought it for $40
    -The Mang
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    S**t!! I bought this last July at Amazon for $50.00
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the tip, louv68. I picked up the set this morning. It's tagged as $29, but the register rings up the correct discount price. There is another smaller boxed set of 6 DVDs for $19, so make sure you get the right one. It's in a large black cube.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can call me a 'GOG' (Grumpy Old Geezer) - see if I care. Not, being based in the US, I can not part-take in such a bargain although we do have stores with similar offers.

Yet I log in this morning and I now see 4 or more similar threads.

@louv68. You have been on here a long time so I guess you are not a spammer. But IMHO these topics are no better than spam and, even on 'Off Topic', are not really what I log in to VH on a daily basis to read.

Just my 2 cents and no offence intended

PS. The closest I got to an offer for the Three Stooges was £40 for a '29 Season' set. Maybe this is the same one but that source sure looks suspicious and would not touch it with a proverbial barge-pole.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No disrespect DB83, but this is the Off Topic forum, and the titles to my posts clearly describe the contents. You'll know not to open those. I am in no way, shape or form a spammer. I'm just sharing great found deals with our fellow members, which unfortunately you cannot take advantage of being out of the U.S.A.
    -The Mang
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This OG says just ignore that GOG
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    m8, I trust you saw the smiley in my reply.

Guess I over-reacted but if this service was taken to extremes the whole of the 'Today's Posts' page could be filled with such topics.

Maybe a more long-lasting approach would be a single topic such as 'Today's @Best Buy deals'

I'l go back to my cave now.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I agree that in the future these types of posts would be better under just one topic, then they wouldn't take up so much space in OT.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

I already own this also but I may have to pick a couple up for that price for gifts!!
    Quote Quote