VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I just tried to export my video like in the tutorial you had. When it finished all i had was a sound file and no video to go with it. What would i be missing to be able to fix this?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what are you trying to export to? Avi, mp4, mkv, what? Make sure you follow the export directions.........
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    .mp4, I went to the Export with plugin -> Adv. x265 Export(GUI) Ex beta. Then i selected mp4, I didn't change any of the Video Compression settings, i just left them as the default.

Then when it finished the file only had audio and no video.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You'll need to go into "Compression Settings", select x265 or x264 encoder. You might have to select the location of the Nero aac encoder if you want to use that.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The default is x265, so it is likely that you encoded an HEVC mp4 file. You probably didn't have the required codecs and was only able to play the audio. You should select x264 encoder in the settings like this:
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	x264.png
Views:	780
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	24377  

Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for that. Changing to that youtube profile worked for me
    Quote Quote  
  7. I guess many people without very keen observation will miss this, so just to make things clear...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aviutl-x26xtoggle.PNG
Views:	595
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	24385

You may switch between x264 mode and x265 mode by clicking that "x265 button"
    Quote Quote  
  8. Dyndns is terminating its free service, so I have to change my blog to a new domain name:

http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/

Effective from Saturday 12 April, 2014 UTC04:00
    Expected site down time to be half an hour and don't be surprised to find broken links afterwards.

I'll inform videohelp.com to update the links after the migration ASAP but there may be a few hours of delay before it got updated.
    Quote Quote  
  9. For those of you who want to use SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics), I have just made a package making that happen in AviUtl.

Please visit http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/archives/1669
    for download links, manual and video.

The video was shoot using JP version of exedit but most of the procedures are the same except that svgrender-JP.obj in the \script folder should be deleted instead of the svgrender-EN.obj.

Note however, the whole package takes 15MB(decompressed), so until I figure out how to slim it down, this will not get into the Extra Pack.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, this looks interesting. Now I need to learn how to use Inkscape.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    Thanks, this looks interesting. Now I need to learn how to use Inkscape.
    Before making a drawing yourself, actually you can find a load of SVG files from wikipedia.

Most of the illustrations and simple image on wiki, e.g. national flags images, have a SVG version.

Many "Custom objects" that I have included in the Extra Pack also resemble Vector Graphics, but drawing using LUA script is quite difficult.

Now people can use a dedicated graphics editor(Inkscape/Illustrator/CorelDraw) and get some vector graphics with more ease.

P.S. if you find the parameters of "svgrender-EN" difficult to use, or image get cropped consistently, try selecting the "Adv@svgrender-EN".
    If this option is not there, please DL the package again.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The SVG import plugin works great, though it uses a lot of system resource. Here's an interesting little animation I made from a couple of SVG files:
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  13. A static SVG will have no advantage over using a PNG.(Except reduced file load time)
    So besides simple scaling, I have written up some notes on how to taking advantage of SVG in AviUtl:

http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/archives/1690
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I found that loading and upscaling multiple SVG files would really bogg down my system (Q9300). I found that besides Inkscape, you can use Gimp to import SVG scaled to any size. Then edit as desired and export as PNG. AviUtl handles PNG files a lot easier.

A great source for free good quality SVG file is http://openclipart.org/
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possible to keep track of cunning?
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  16. You grab that from Youtube, right?

Manual tracking is easier in this case.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gCarMarked.gif
Views:	473
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	24754  

Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi!
    Does working in the map DivX / HEVC support?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I tried using the Divx265 encoder in place of the x265 encoder in AviUtl once, but I could not get it working with the x265 expot GUI. Divx265 encoding works just fine in VirtualDub however. You'll need to use the latest version and setup the export to external encoder, but it works well....
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by Gravitator View Post
    Hi!
    Does working in the map DivX / HEVC support?
    The author of that x265GUIEx does not seems particularly interested in it and currently no plan was heard on supporting variants/forks of x265

Since the container format of x265 is not standardized at this moment and its code is changing fast, the GUI will not catch up.

Please save the edited file to AVI first with either UtVideo or Lagarith Codec than transcode the video using commandline or other specialized encoding tools.
    Quote Quote  
  20. DL and details: http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/archives/1746

Split your image into a jigsaw puzzle and smash it!

Name:	AviUtl PuzzleSample.png
Views:	625
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	25599

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Awesome, I like it. I will definitely use this in a future project. Thanks!
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, that's a nice fX. Something about puzzle pieces is always visually compelling. I guess because we are fascinated by the interlocking nature. Much better that, say, a bunch of stars.

I did something similar to this one time in Vegas, except no explosion effect in Vegas. Very hard to do manually.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Халоу!
    For a puzzle is possible to put another layer (simple or next puzzle) ?
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by Gravitator View Post
    Халоу!
    For a puzzle is possible to put another layer (simple or next puzzle) ?
    Can you please rephrase your question?
    Can't get your meaning...

If you mean showing multiple images having this puzzle-break simultaneously, just duplicate your first image object to the timeline below and change the file reference and coordinates.

Note that this thing is actually 3D, you can turn the camera around to the side and view the breaking.
    (please ask if anyone need a sample project on this)

Beware that this is also a HEAVY effect, use with cautious.
    Quote Quote  
  25. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but to clarify - It's not "true 3D" is it? ie. it's a 2D layer in 3D space ? or can you extrude the puzzle pieces depth ( so they aren't "flat" ) .

Anyways keep the updates coming, nice job
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but to clarify - It's not "true 3D" is it? ie. it's a 2D layer in 3D space ? or can you extrude the puzzle pieces depth ( so they aren't "flat" ) .

Anyways keep the updates coming, nice job
    Yup, you are correct.
    The "3D" here means the trajectory and rotation of falling pieces are calculated in a 3D coordiante, like this↓

Name:	3DFallSample.png
Views:	771
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	25635

I think it is possible to modify the script to give thickness... by cloning the piece images along the Z-axis... but that is even more heavy
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That 3D puzzle is very cool, but I like this one better:
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    That 3D puzzle is very cool, but I like this one better:
    Then, should I release the FX script for THIS ↓ ???
    (Warning: You must be 15 years old or above to download to following attachment) [kidding]
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Replace the black background on the images (2D Space required)
    1 layer - simple image
    2 layer - puzzle

---

Looks Cool
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by Gravitator View Post
    Replace the black background on the images (2D Space required)
    1 layer - simple image
    2 layer - puzzle

---

Looks Cool
    Like this? ↓
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote