VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is the project file format documented anywhere? I'd like to make an autoit utility that will allow AviUtl to work as an assistant application in Lightworks. The utility would need to write a .aup file on the fly containing the correct references to video files and the frames to work with then launch AviUtl with the .aup loaded.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know jack about programing, maybe MaverickTse can help shed some light.......
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. Click image for larger version

Name:	AU-as-mathsPlotter.png
Views:	409
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	22495
    Found a script that plots graph.... should be useful for schools and maths geeks?
    Attachment: Script Archive (use as "Custom object". You may retain or remove the folder structure as long as the files are inside the .\Script folder)
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've discovered this is a great tool if you want to move in a 3-D space within a 2-D image..........

I remember awhile back watching a blender tutorial on animating in 3-D space within a 2-D image and thinking it was very cool. I wanted to see if I could recreate it with AviUtl and found it to be very easy. I used the same original image as the blender tut did. I pushed it a little further though. Along with the camera shake, I also added snow and a solar flare. It's a little over the top, but I think it's cool anyway..........

Attached is the finished clip as well as a zip file containing source and project files in case you want to experiment:
    Image Attached Files
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  5. This winter is cold.... so let's start a fire.... with AviUtl:
    (Switching to 720P is highly recommended)

Sample Project DL:
    http://sdrv.ms/JQ7bGP
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That's awesome.....

I tried to use it on my Win7 x64 editing machine. I installed per instructions, but my Motion Tracking Filter box does not have the "Analyze!" button. Without it, I cant go any further. I have no trouble moving and resizing the sensor box. It does the same with both versions you have uploaded.
    Image Attached Images  
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    why is this software detected as having TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen7?

I use Avira
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well I just scanned the latest version with Virus Total and only 1 out of 47 reported TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen7. The rest said it was clean. Maybe it's a false positive with avira.

Viruses are my least concerns with my computing practices, but I did a google search for TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen7 and found a helpful site. It said that TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen7 should install a rootkit and suggested to use Kapersky's TDSSkiller. Just for fun, I ran it and it reported no problems whatsoever.

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-trcrypt-zpack-gen/
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
    That's awesome.....

I tried to use it on my Win7 x64 editing machine. I installed per instructions, but my Motion Tracking Filter box does not have the "Analyze!" button. Without it, I cant go any further. I have no trouble moving and resizing the sensor box. It does the same with both versions you have uploaded.
    Resize the dialog box (the bottom edge)
    Unlike most other plugins, this dialog box can be resized.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Moontrash View Post
    why is this software detected as having TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen7?

I use Avira
    Which file trigger the alarm?

(I am using NOD32 and no alarm sounded)

Cannot possibly from the AUF file, if in doubt, you can check the source code.(Not a line of code using the Internet!)

The rest of the DLLs are grabbed from OpenCV2.8 official distribution. So unlikely to be infected unless the official OpenCV site is screwed.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I finally got around to trying out your Motion-Tracking plugin. It works very well when motion is in the X and/or Y axis, but not very well when motion is in the Z axis as it does not auto resize.

I don't know how to do a constant resize when the key-frames are already created, I need to edit each key-frame. It's easier in this case to just do manual motion track when movement is in the Z axis. AviUtl is easy to manual motion track, so no big deal. It comes in handy when you want to motion tracking an image overlay.
    Last edited by racer-x; 9th Feb 2014 at 07:50. Reason: Delete video
    Quote Quote  
  12. Try the alternate version I released yesterday(MK-I): http://sdrv.ms/1bbxyUU

Easier to use and tracks better(more stable trajectory) in most scenario.
    Also resist rotation and magnification to some degree.

Please skim through the included readme.txt once before working on it.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    Get a system error aviutl.exe "Run program is impossible, because the computer is missing 'atl110.DLL'. Try reinstalling the program."
    -Despite the error, starts and runs.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I also got that message. You should download "VC2012 Redistributable" from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

***** Edited for proper link******
    Last edited by racer-x; 2nd Mar 2014 at 04:25. Reason: Give the correct link.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Instead of getting the dll alone, please DL the "VC2012 redistributable" from Microsoft (or reinstall it).
    AviUtl and exedit alone do not require this, but many recently developed plugins use VC2012(and soon VC2013) to compile, so it will be better to get all the VC packages after 2010 installed. Otherwise, something will go "missing" sooner or later.

The features that may be disabled by missing files are likely the x26XGUIEx, ChapterEditing and MotionTracking plugins.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    "VC2012 redistributable" - Yes helped
    This topic does not belong to reports / program problems; specify the desired?
    update your first post - specify requirement VCR12 (for plug-ins), and a link to the report
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    OK, I updated the proper links for VCR2012.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    how to concatenate two files, so that in the place of joining was the effect of "imposing/blend" with a "smooth transition" from the first part to second part
    Quote Quote  
  19. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Gravitator View Post
    how to concatenate two files, so that in the place of joining was the effect of "imposing/blend" with a "smooth transition" from the first part to second part
    Please post in this thread. Do NOT dig up 9 years old threads.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Like this:
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	transitions.png
Views:	455
Size:	360.9 KB
ID:	23822  

Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How this is achieved?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Set your 2 clips on each track and line them up as shown above. Now Right-Click on the track below the overlap and select Add Filter Object > Scene Change. You can change between various transition by clicking the drop-down box. The default is cross-fade.

Remember that AviUtl arranges the tracks in reverse order(bottom track is actually top layer).
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The program does not give the opportunity to work with UHD files (Depends on the video card?)

Name:  UHD can not read.jpg
Views: 3955
Size:  12.7 KB

Trying to look at the behavior of the two clips > https://mega.co.nz/#!xNMW3JTa!qHuGZA-OuwoiqGOc3nTsnN1N6ZL0ifIAS2l72nLsakQ
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes it can, but you better have plenty of RAM and a fast CPU...................

1) Right-Click on Advanced Editing empty layer and select "Preferences" - Set maximum image size to 3840 x 2160 in the boxes and click OK.

2) In main AviUtl window, click File > Environmental Settings > System Settings: Set Max image size to 3840 x 2160 and click OK.

3) Restart AviUtl and import your clip.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	UHD.png
Views:	251
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	23845  

Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If it's set to expose layer 1280x720 the program as if cuts the video clip, and it turns out that stretched (picture does not fit into the screen during processing and after encoding) - instead of making a miscalculation to reduce the resolution / resize-adjust screen resolution.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	N1280.jpg
Views:	1106
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	23868
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Aviutl doesn't auto resize sources to match project. That's a good thing as this program is not designed with dummies in mind.....

If you import 4k source, but want to export @ 720p, then you'll either need to apply a resize filter, or use the ZOOM tool and zoom out till the picture fits your screen.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Or the opportunity to ask for project X-coordinate and implement the automatic adjust

Click image for larger version

Name:	Res.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	23893
    Quote Quote  
  28. Just create a project at your source resolution, then enable the resize filter(Settings>Resize Filter...).
    Remember to put the resize filter AFTER the "Advanced Editing" entry.
    (better quality, depending on resize method you choose)

OR

On your video object(s)...
    >Add filter effect > Basic effects> resize
    if you want to set the final size by pixel instead of percentage, check "specify size by the number of dot",
    then set the X (width)and Y (height) parameters
    (may have a reduction in quality on significant size change)
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Now we need to apply a smooth docking sound attenuation with transition to increase the sound volume (0 > -1,-2,-3..,X,+1, +2, +3,..>0)
    Last edited by Gravitator; 23rd Apr 2014 at 22:44.
    Quote Quote