VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Help, I'm pulling my hair out. I can't seem to get Huffyuv installed on my Win 7 64 bit computer. I had it once but inadvertently uninstalled it and now I can't get it back. Help.

Ray
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I did read through this topic. I will have to go back and retry what was said. I watched a youtube video on installing huggyuv and it gave pretty much the same info. I tried it a few times but kept getting an error message that I didn't understand. I will try it again in a while and if I get the error message I'll post a screen shot of it. Thanks for your suggestionm,

Ray
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Don't install 64-bit utilities to be used with 32-bit VirtualDub. And don't install 64-bit VirtualDub -- you'll be stuck, unable to use VDub's 200-plus filters, almost all of which are 32-bit. You can't use both. Install 32-but huffyuv.
    Last edited by sanlyn; 19th Mar 2014 at 10:23.
    Quote Quote  
  5. You could always try ffdshow. It has a video for windows Huffyuv encoder and it'll also decode Huffyuv.
    Quote Quote