VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Hello
    I am having a problem downloading this video from Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhV5CJsoQdg
    The video was uploaded in 2009. So I am not sure why I am having this problem. Is this a sign of downloading troubles to come on Youtube? Why would a video from 2009 be encrpyted? Especially for a video that has less than 6000 views in 4 years?

I download a LOT of Youtube videos and I always find a way to download the video I want. Vevo gave me problems but I found a way to get those videos. But in all the years I have been on Youtube never encountered anything like this.
    Keepvid only offers download options for mp3 and subtitles.
    IDM doesn't work, neither does Stream Transport.
    I discovered that it is "RTMP(E) encrypted."

I would like to find some easy-to-use free software that can download these videos, or if there is anyone who can post a tutorial on how to download these RTMP(E) videos from Youtube.

Thanks

UPDATE:
    VIDEO DOWNLOADED with help from CristianoA - Thanks!!!
    Last edited by the Devil; 5th Dec 2013 at 14:31. Reason: problem solved.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Deceased
    Search PM
    I realize that you have the file already, but thanks for the link to this hilarious video. I had no idea how funky the olden days were. But I think of old times as anything before 2000.

Those ads in the video about how to control your emotions are just too much. People in 1950 were really fancy dressers though.
    Last edited by blimey; 28th Apr 2014 at 12:52.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search PM
    Anything before 2000? Old times? Jeez. Prolly means yur in yur 20s.

Yeah, I'm fairly tech savvy but have had difficulties with rtmpdump. Might try it again later.
    Thanks for replying.
    Quote Quote