VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Hellllloooo... did you still need help ? If you want help you need to answer all the questions asked above...Also:

What kind of "tone?" Sinister & scary ? Happy ? What is the "mood" ? That 1st background pic on youtube looks like a "sinister" skeleton

What kind of "bike" ? Motocross ? Street Racer ? Chopper ? Harley? Moped ?

What kind of background? Black ? "Transparent" so you can put something else there ?

Skeletons can't really "smile" - because they have no facial muscles and you can't really deform the bone. Unless you want a "cartoony" skeleton? When you said "smile" did you really mean an "evil / sinister laugh" animation ? (they can open their mouths, that's about it)

I have a couple skeletons that I used in the past for Halloween themes

Mr. Skele #1 is wearing clothing, leather bike jacket. This one is almost a "happy" skeleton and looks like he's smiling. But as I said above , the framing of this shot - the way you described it - is not good for a channel opener by itself because the Logos are too small .

Click image for larger version

Name:	skele01-jacket.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	21762

Mr. Skele#2 is "naked" and more sinister looking with evil glowing eyes. I put a bloody tattoo on his forehead . He's got a bit of osteoporosis and probably a bit of British ancestry judging by the dental work (it's a joke....)

Click image for larger version

Name:	skele02-teeth.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	21763

Here is a sample animation with skele #2 sitting on chopper, with a skull / bones background . Zoom into the face, then the explosion transitions into the channel logo screen . (Sort of like the smoke charge in the 1st video reveals the logo for that video)

If you still want help, you need to do a better job of describing how you want this to play out . Use a better storyboard or get a friend to translate for you
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote