VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 27 of 27
Thread
  1. I am trying to capture a stream from ABC. I know they are now using "Uplynk" and I
    have tried both GetFLV9.5.8.5 and FFMPEG-131104 neither of which I can get to work
    correctly.

    The stream is HLS/m3u8 and the URL is:

    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/f.m3u8?exp=
    1383853073&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f2 15&iph=aed24c5767cd419e377aed0
    ae80f33c44e890e2d33f49affdefc65e8968b7b98&rays=eab cdfgh&euid=null_000_0&sig=d6c1
    79c2b8253e9d997982ce6f3e6537ecec1dd025727baeb84f7e b523d28852&pbs=b86cb9f64d614cd
    9a9c18e44e0d8f1c5

    With GetFLV-9.5.8.5 I am able to download a 340MB FLV file, but it won't play, won't
    repair, and isn't recognized by GSPOT-2.70a.

    With FFMPEG-131104 and trying these two lines:
    ffmpeg -i "http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/f.m3u8"
    -c copy CMA.ts

    ffmpeg -i "---Full URL ---" -c copy CMA.ts



    I get the following warning/error messages:

    [https @ 029a6400] HTTP error 403 Forbidden

    Unable to open key file https://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/check2?b=58a875b36f6746
    c5b15b3da8ac57f215&v=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f 215&r=f

    [hls,applehttp @ 0298ada0] Error when loading first segment 'http://stg-ore-u.uplynk
    .com/slices/58a/ab1b22eefb9149afa95e2779c00e9e47/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/
    F00000000.ts?x=0'


    I note the FFMPEG error message regarding "https" and I am aware that "Uplynk" does
    have the ability to encrypt streams, but I am hoping I am overlooking something more
    simple. I would greatly appreciate any help offered!!!!

    Thank you!!!!
    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  2. LonFirster
    link video
    Quote Quote  
  3. chanun67

    Mea culpa, I feel like an idiot because I know better. Thank you for for bringing it to my attention.

    The video URL is:

    http://abcnews.go.com/watch/abc-news-specials/SH559036/VDKA0_u83hxe32/in-the-spotlight...the-cma-awards

    Thank you again,
    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  4. use
    Code:
    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=1383891281&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215&iph=86eaadd0950d3528e49b26afacd204728964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=46d9dea19d435e73f04430fd5cff6ff751ffe197bac57d3fdc3c262881397028&pbs=241c846aca434b6f8549f4e81ff943a4
    Quote Quote  
  5. chanun67

    Thank you for the code. However, it doesn't seem to work for me.

    The following is the command line I used:

    ffmpeg -i "http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=1383891281&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15 b3da8ac57f215&iph=86eaadd0950d3528e49b26afacd20472 8964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=46d9dea19d435 e73f04430fd5cff6ff751ffe197bac57d3fdc3c26288139702 8&pbs=241c846aca434b6f8549f4e81ff943a4" -c copy CMA.ts

    The following warning/error messages resulted:

    [https @ 029b5880] HTTP error 403 Forbidden
    Unable to open key file https://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/check2?b=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215&v=58a87...a8ac57f215&r=g
    [hls,applehttp @ 00245e40] Error when loading first segment 'http://stg-ore-u.uplynk.com/slices/58a/ab1b22eefb9149afa95e2779c00e9e47/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/G00000000.ts?x=0'
    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=138389...9f4e81ff943a4: Invalid data found when processing input


    I am no expert, but I have examined the .m3u8 file and observed references to AES128 and with the errors indicating
    https based urls, I am thinking the failure has to do with encryption. Please let me know if you have any experience
    in this regard.

    Lastly, did you attempt the download yourself, and if so, was your command line different from mine?

    Again, thank you greatly for you time!!!!
    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  6. Code:
    ffplay -i "http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=1383979409&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215&iph=86eaadd0950d3528e49b26afacd204728964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=9677f17aeb6ee088e2cd032166cd65ab9016e8fd48a3995fd3192b9ef735d7c6&pbs=9e6fe1cb677042b0935eec99ffb2643d"
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215
    /g.m3u8?exp=1383979409&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215&iph=86eaadd0950
    d3528e49b26afacd204728964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=9677f17aeb6ee088e2cd03
    2166cd65ab9016e8fd48a3995fd3192b9ef735d7c6&pbs=9e6fe1cb677042b0935eec99ffb2643d"
     -c copy t.ts
    ffmpeg version N-57961-gec8e68c Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
      built on Nov  7 2013 18:01:40 with gcc 4.8.2 (GCC)
      configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-w32threads --enable-av
    isynth --enable-bzlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --enab
    le-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libcaca --enable-libfreetyp
    e --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libmodplug --enable-libmp3lame --ena
    ble-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-l
    ibopus --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libsoxr --enable-libsp
    eex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-aa
    cenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavp
    ack --enable-libx264 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib
      libavutil      52. 52.100 / 52. 52.100
      libavcodec     55. 41.100 / 55. 41.100
      libavformat    55. 21.100 / 55. 21.100
      libavdevice    55.  5.100 / 55.  5.100
      libavfilter     3. 90.102 /  3. 90.102
      libswscale      2.  5.101 /  2.  5.101
      libswresample   0. 17.104 /  0. 17.104
      libpostproc    52.  3.100 / 52.  3.100
    [mpegts @ 0290a180] probed stream 2 failed
    [mpegts @ 0290a180] Could not find codec parameters for stream 2 (Unknown: none
    (ID3  / 0x20334449)): unknown codec
    Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
    [hls,applehttp @ 0290a6e0] Could not find codec parameters for stream 2 (Unknown
    : none (ID3  / 0x20334449)): unknown codec
    Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
    Input #0, hls,applehttp, from 'http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f674
    6c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=1383979409&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f
    215&iph=86eaadd0950d3528e49b26afacd204728964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=967
    7f17aeb6ee088e2cd032166cd65ab9016e8fd48a3995fd3192b9ef735d7c6&pbs=9e6fe1cb677042
    b0935eec99ffb2643d':
      Duration: 00:40:33.26, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 0 kb/s
      Program 0
        Metadata:
          variant_bitrate : 0
        Stream #0:0: Audio: aac ([15][0][0][0] / 0x000F), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 57
     kb/s
        Stream #0:1: Video: h264 (Main) ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), yuv420p, 1280x720,
     30 fps, 29.97 tbr, 90k tbn, 60 tbc
        Stream #0:2: Unknown: none (ID3  / 0x20334449)
    Output #0, mpegts, to 't.ts':
      Metadata:
        encoder         : Lavf55.21.100
        Stream #0:0: Video: h264 ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), yuv420p, 1280x720, q=2-31
    , 30 fps, 90k tbn, 30 tbc
        Stream #0:1: Audio: aac ([15][0][0][0] / 0x000F), 48000 Hz, stereo, 57 kb/s
    Stream mapping:
      Stream #0:1 -> #0:0 (copy)
      Stream #0:0 -> #0:1 (copy)
    Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
    frame=  295 fps=242 q=-1.0 size=    3142kB time=00:00:09.98 bitrate=2578.2kbits/
    frame=  357 fps=150 q=-1.0 size=    3859kB time=00:00:12.07 bitrate=2618.2kbits/
    frame=  478 fps=121 q=-1.0 size=    5157kB time=00:00:16.04 bitrate=2633.2kbits/
    frame=  598 fps=115 q=-1.0 size=    6435kB time=00:00:20.05 bitrate=2628.8kbits/
    s
    Quote Quote  
  7. chanun67

    Thank you for your continued help and patience.

    I updated FFMPEG to the lastest version (the one used in you last post) and tried the codes for
    FFPLAY and FFMPEG. I still get warnings/errors and am unable to play/download the stream.



    The following is the ffplay command line and resulting output:

    ffplay -i "http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=1383979409&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15 b3da8ac57f215&iph=86eaadd0950d3528e49b26afacd20472 8964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=9677f17aeb6ee 088e2cd032166cd65ab9016e8fd48a3995fd3192b9ef735d7c 6&pbs=9e6fe1cb677042b0935eec99ffb2643d"
    ffplay version N-57906-gbd75651 Copyright (c) 2003-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Nov 4 2013 18:01:33 with gcc 4.8.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-w32threads --enable-avisynth --enable-bzlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libcaca --enable-libfreetype --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libmodplug --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libx264 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 51.100 / 52. 51.100
    libavcodec 55. 41.100 / 55. 41.100
    libavformat 55. 21.100 / 55. 21.100
    libavdevice 55. 5.100 / 55. 5.100
    libavfilter 3. 90.101 / 3. 90.101
    libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
    libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
    libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100
    nan : 0.000 fd= 0 aq= 0KB vq= 0KB sq= 0B f=0/0 [https @ 029a6c20] HTTP error 403 Forbidden
    Unable to open key file https://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/check2?b=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215&v=58a87...a8ac57f215&r=g
    nan : 0.000 fd= 0 aq= 0KB vq= 0KB sq= 0B f=0/0 [hls,applehttp @ 0298adc0] Error when loading first segment 'http://stg-ore-u.uplynk.com/slices/58a/ab1b22eefb9149afa95e2779c00e9e47/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/G00000000.ts?x=0'
    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=138397...eec99ffb2643d: Invalid data found when processing input
    nan : 0.000 fd= 0 aq= 0KB vq= 0KB sq= 0B f=0/0




    The following is the ffnpeg command line and resulting output:

    ffmpeg -i "http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=1383979409&ct=a&cid=58a875b36f6746c5b15 b3da8ac57f215&iph=86eaadd0950d3528e49b26afacd20472 8964ae3436b2962f7f06019e821367af&sig=9677f17aeb6ee 088e2cd032166cd65ab9016e8fd48a3995fd3192b9ef735d7c 6&pbs=9e6fe1cb677042b0935eec99ffb2643d" -c copy t.ts
    ffmpeg version N-57906-gbd75651 Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Nov 4 2013 18:01:33 with gcc 4.8.2 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-w32threads --enable-avisynth --enable-bzlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libcaca --enable-libfreetype --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libmodplug --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libx264 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib
    libavutil 52. 51.100 / 52. 51.100
    libavcodec 55. 41.100 / 55. 41.100
    libavformat 55. 21.100 / 55. 21.100
    libavdevice 55. 5.100 / 55. 5.100
    libavfilter 3. 90.101 / 3. 90.101
    libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
    libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
    libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100
    [https @ 029b5400] HTTP error 403 Forbidden
    Unable to open key file https://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/check2?b=58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215&v=58a87...a8ac57f215&r=g
    [hls,applehttp @ 00245e40] Error when loading first segment 'http://stg-ore-u.uplynk.com/slices/58a/ab1b22eefb9149afa95e2779c00e9e47/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/G00000000.ts?x=0'
    http://content-us-east-1.uplynk.com/58a875b36f6746c5b15b3da8ac57f215/g.m3u8?exp=138397...eec99ffb2643d: Invalid data found when processing input



    I am at a complete loss to understand why you are able to get it to work and I am not. FFMPEG is free standing
    so there shouldn't be any other dependencies, other than the OS and its handling of SSL/Encryption. I am using
    MS Windows XP Pro, fully patched to the latest updates. May I ask what OS you use?

    I know it is a lot to ask, but did you download the entire video with ffmpeg and if so, did you watch any of the file?
    As I stated in my original post I was able to obtain a 340MB FLV file with GetFLV, but it wouldn't play and/or repair.
    The reason I ask, is to understand if ffmpeg actually decrypts the stream as it downloads. If so, then I will continue
    to investigate/research why I am unable to make it work.


    I know it may seem trite, but I can't thank you enough for you time. I hope to repay the favor one day!!!!

    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  8. try use new link (ffmpeg command line)



    video download
    http://file.sampo.ru/79tdt6/
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by chapun67 View Post
    try use new link (ffmpeg command line)



    video download
    http://file.sampo.ru/79tdt6/
    same problem here always 403 error
    Quote Quote  
  10. chapun67

    The link you referenced is where I did download FFMPEG and is the latest version!

    FFMPEG is a free standing application, so there shouldn't be any other library/dll dependencies,
    other than the OS and its handling of SSL/Encryption. I am using MS Windows XP Pro, fully
    patched with the latest updates. May I ask what OS you use?

    Did you download the entire video with ffmpeg and if so, did you watch any of the file? The
    reason I ask, is to understand if ffmpeg actually decrypts the stream as it downloads. If so,
    then I will continue to investigate/research why I am unable to make it work. What I have to
    figure out is what is different about your computer/system that makes it work for you!

    Please note that CristianoA posted in this thread that they experience the same problem - 403 error.

    Thank you greatly,
    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  11. chapun67

    I apologize for not looking at the t.ts file you posted. i see now that you did download
    the first few minutes and it decrypted/played properly. Now I am even more frustrated
    that I can't get ffmpeg to work.

    As I said in my last post, I have to figure out why yours works and what is different between
    our two computers/systems.

    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  12. Last edited by CristianoA; 9th Nov 2013 at 15:47.
    Quote Quote  
  13. CrisitanoA

    You have my deepest gratitude for you assistance. The StreamURL you provided allowed me
    to download the stream. I received a great number of warning message, but the downloaded
    file seems to be good.

    If I may ask, how did you find the Kaltura reference?

    I noted the "Uplynk" server farm is a different source, and I am more than puzzled why a server farm
    change would impact encryption usage. Examining the .m3u8 content for your link, shows no reference
    to any HTTPS or AES128 encryption, yet the "eastern" link does reference encryption. Doubly puzzling
    since the problem does not seem to affect chapun67 who was able to use the "eastern" server farm.

    I really hope to solve this issue as I know I will need to download more files from ABC sources and it is
    highly likely the problem will happen again. I would ask that you apprise me of any thoughts/insights
    you develop, and I will do the same for you.

    Again, thank you greatly!!!
    Lon Firster
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by LonFirster View Post
    CrisitanoA

    You have my deepest gratitude for you assistance. The StreamURL you provided allowed me
    to download the stream. I received a great number of warning message, but the downloaded
    file seems to be good.

    If I may ask, how did you find the Kaltura reference?

    I noted the "Uplynk" server farm is a different source, and I am more than puzzled why a server farm
    change would impact encryption usage. Examining the .m3u8 content for your link, shows no reference
    to any HTTPS or AES128 encryption, yet the "eastern" link does reference encryption. Doubly puzzling
    since the problem does not seem to affect chapun67 who was able to use the "eastern" server farm.

    I really hope to solve this issue as I know I will need to download more files from ABC sources and it is
    highly likely the problem will happen again. I would ask that you apprise me of any thoughts/insights
    you develop, and I will do the same for you.

    Again, thank you greatly!!!
    Lon Firster
    i'm using Adblock Plus firefox add-on as urls sniffer
    Quote Quote  
  15. CristianoA,

    Sorry, I didn't phrase the question well. What I was asking was how did you find the web reference on Kaltura? I was looking for a way to search Kaltura to see if it had certain videos. I recall running across Kaltura a while back, but I forget where, and would like to be able to search it, especially if it has unencrypted streams.

    Lon
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by LonFirster View Post
    CristianoA,

    Sorry, I didn't phrase the question well. What I was asking was how did you find the web reference on Kaltura? I was looking for a way to search Kaltura to see if it had certain videos. I recall running across Kaltura a while back, but I forget where, and would like to be able to search it, especially if it has unencrypted streams.

    Lon
    hmm ABC use kaltura as flash video platform (flash player)
    Quote Quote  
  17. I'm trying to make sense of the instructions given for a video from the ABC Family website that I'd like to download, but I can't seem to translate what I'm reading into something I can use in my specific case. Can someone please help me with this one?

    I found this:

    ...which led me to this:

    ...that provides links to all of the different m3u8 files at the corresponding resolutions, and I've tried to download pretty much all of them (the "e" version shown below) to avoid "incompatibility" issues, just to see it work at all. But, I just continuously get the following error from ffmpeg:

    Code:
    version 2.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg developers
      built on Mar 26 2014 20:38:08 with gcc 4.2.1 (GCC) (Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3)
      configuration: --prefix=/Volumes/tempdisk/sw --as=yasm --enable-gpl --enable-pthreads --disable-ffplay --disable-ffserver --disable-shared --enable-static --enable-libvpx --disable-decoder=libvpx --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib --enable-avfilter --enable-fontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libass --enable-libutvideo --enable-filters --enable-postproc --enable-runtime-cpudetect
      libavutil      52. 66.100 / 52. 66.100
      libavcodec     55. 52.102 / 55. 52.102
      libavformat    55. 33.100 / 55. 33.100
      libavdevice    55. 10.100 / 55. 10.100
      libavfilter     4.  2.100 /  4.  2.100
      libswscale      2.  5.102 /  2.  5.102
      libswresample   0. 18.100 /  0. 18.100
      libpostproc    52.  3.100 / 52.  3.100
    Unable to open key file https://content-ausc3.uplynk.com/check2?b=18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67&v=18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67&r=e
    [hls,applehttp @ 0x10200e800] Error when loading first segment 'http://stg-ec-ore-u.uplynk.com/slices/182/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67/E00000000.ts?x=0'
    http://content-ausc3.uplynk.com/18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67/e.m3u8: Invalid data found when processing input
    Obviously I'm missing a step somewhere. Please help!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Salsuero View Post
    I'm trying to make sense of the instructions given for a video from the ABC Family website that I'd like to download, but I can't seem to translate what I'm reading into something I can use in my specific case. Can someone please help me with this one?

    I found this:

    ...which led me to this:

    ...that provides links to all of the different m3u8 files at the corresponding resolutions, and I've tried to download pretty much all of them (the "e" version shown below) to avoid "incompatibility" issues, just to see it work at all. But, I just continuously get the following error from ffmpeg:

    Code:
    version 2.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg developers
      built on Mar 26 2014 20:38:08 with gcc 4.2.1 (GCC) (Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3)
      configuration: --prefix=/Volumes/tempdisk/sw --as=yasm --enable-gpl --enable-pthreads --disable-ffplay --disable-ffserver --disable-shared --enable-static --enable-libvpx --disable-decoder=libvpx --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib --enable-avfilter --enable-fontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libass --enable-libutvideo --enable-filters --enable-postproc --enable-runtime-cpudetect
      libavutil      52. 66.100 / 52. 66.100
      libavcodec     55. 52.102 / 55. 52.102
      libavformat    55. 33.100 / 55. 33.100
      libavdevice    55. 10.100 / 55. 10.100
      libavfilter     4.  2.100 /  4.  2.100
      libswscale      2.  5.102 /  2.  5.102
      libswresample   0. 18.100 /  0. 18.100
      libpostproc    52.  3.100 / 52.  3.100
    Unable to open key file https://content-ausc3.uplynk.com/check2?b=18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67&v=18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67&r=e
    [hls,applehttp @ 0x10200e800] Error when loading first segment 'http://stg-ec-ore-u.uplynk.com/slices/182/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67/E00000000.ts?x=0'
    http://content-ausc3.uplynk.com/18290a91fd1b4fb69135c365b3bebc67/e.m3u8: Invalid data found when processing input
    Obviously I'm missing a step somewhere. Please help!
    hi
    http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/p/585231/sp/58523100/playManifest/entryId/0_mkhffn0d/flavorId/0_6wynzxu8/


    Code:
    <manifest><id>0_mkhffn0d</id><mimeType>video/x-flv</mimeType><streamType>recorded</streamType><duration>2634</duration><media url="http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7" bitrate="0" width="0" height="0"/></manifest>


    Code:
    livestreamer "hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7" best -o Greek-S1Ep03.ts
    Edit: not playable with vlc but with mpv
    Last edited by biezom; 11th May 2015 at 22:25.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by biezom View Post
    hi
    http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/p/585231/sp/58523100/playManifest/entryId/0_mkhffn0d/flavorId/0_6wynzxu8/


    Code:
    <manifest><id>0_mkhffn0d</id><mimeType>video/x-flv</mimeType><streamType>recorded</streamType><duration>2634</duration><media url="http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7" bitrate="0" width="0" height="0"/></manifest>


    Code:
    livestreamer "hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7" best -o Greek-S1Ep03.ts
    Edit: not playable with vlc but with mpv
    Unfortunately, this is the result:

    Code:
    [cli][info] Found matching plugin stream for URL hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&amp;ct=a&amp;eid=1780433&amp;oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&amp;iph=df2fca371f11dc942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb125f51e948a5b4931c1&amp;rays=eabcdfgh&amp;euid=E301AD22-65CE-495E-862A-2F4AB8950B83_010_1&amp;sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228dbf4eda0f740bf022c50
    error: Unable to open URL: http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&amp;ct=a&amp;eid=1780433&amp;oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&amp;iph=df2fca371f11dc942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb125f51e948a5b4931c1&amp;rays=eabcdfgh&amp;euid=E301AD22-65CE-495E-862A-2F4AB8950B83_010_1&amp;sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228dbf4eda0f740bf022c50 (400 Client Error: Bad Request)
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by Salsuero View Post
    Originally Posted by biezom View Post
    hi
    http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/p/585231/sp/58523100/playManifest/entryId/0_mkhffn0d/flavorId/0_6wynzxu8/


    Code:
    <manifest><id>0_mkhffn0d</id><mimeType>video/x-flv</mimeType><streamType>recorded</streamType><duration>2634</duration><media url="http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7" bitrate="0" width="0" height="0"/></manifest>


    Code:
    livestreamer "hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7" best -o Greek-S1Ep03.ts
    Edit: not playable with vlc but with mpv
    Unfortunately, this is the result:

    Code:
    [cli][info] Found matching plugin stream for URL hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&amp;ct=a&amp;eid=1780433&amp;oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&amp;iph=df2fca371f11dc942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb125f51e948a5b4931c1&amp;rays=eabcdfgh&amp;euid=E301AD22-65CE-495E-862A-2F4AB8950B83_010_1&amp;sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228dbf4eda0f740bf022c50
    error: Unable to open URL: http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&amp;ct=a&amp;eid=1780433&amp;oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&amp;iph=df2fca371f11dc942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb125f51e948a5b4931c1&amp;rays=eabcdfgh&amp;euid=E301AD22-65CE-495E-862A-2F4AB8950B83_010_1&amp;sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228dbf4eda0f740bf022c50 (400 Client Error: Bad Request)
    i don't know why you have these characters in red

    'http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&amp;ct=a&amp;eid=1780433&amp;oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&amp;iph=df2fca371f11dc942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb1 25f51e948a5b4931c1&amp;rays=eabcdfgh&amp;euid=E301AD22-65CE-495E-862A-2F4AB8950B83_010_1&amp;sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228db f4eda0f740bf022c50'
    normally you have

    'http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3 605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=df2fca371f11dc 942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb125f51e948a5b4931c1 &sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228d bf4eda0f740bf022c50'
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by biezom View Post
    i don't know why you have these characters in red

    'http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&amp;ct=a&amp;eid=1780433&amp;oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&amp;iph=df2fca371f11dc942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb1 25f51e948a5b4931c1&amp;rays=eabcdfgh&amp;euid=E301AD22-65CE-495E-862A-2F4AB8950B83_010_1&amp;sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228db f4eda0f740bf022c50'
    normally you have

    'http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431467631&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3 605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=df2fca371f11dc 942c9fde0779f2dbf440019575cdfeb125f51e948a5b4931c1 &sig=c0df3bf6184987609f3b02d52741a5d4bc2378a4d228d bf4eda0f740bf022c50'
    ...that's mostly because I didn't specify the "best" command line argument (I tried it that way too, but same result). I don't necessarily want the best stream, since it'll just take longer to download, and I don't need the highest resolution possible... just seeing my options. Either way, like I said, the result was identical. As for the "&amp;" conversions... I've figured that one out -- it was a translation issue because "Automatically parse links in text" was checked -- when I edited my post to remove that automation, it had already been translated that way and I didn't realize it. It isn't what's shown on my screen in any case. Here's another retry using "best" again:

    Code:
    [cli][info] Found matching plugin stream for URL hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7
    error: Unable to open URL: http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7 (400 Client Error: Bad Request)
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Salsuero View Post

    ...that's mostly because I didn't specify the "best" command line argument (I tried it that way too, but same result). I don't necessarily want the best stream, since it'll just take longer to download, and I don't need the highest resolution possible... just seeing my options. Either way, like I said, the result was identical. As for the "&amp;" conversions... I've figured that one out -- it was a translation issue because "Automatically parse links in text" was checked -- when I edited my post to remove that automation, it had already been translated that way and I didn't realize it. It isn't what's shown on my screen in any case. Here's another retry using "best" again:

    Code:
    [cli][info] Found matching plugin stream for URL hlsvariant://http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7
    error: Unable to open URL: http://content.uplynk.com/ext/3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8/1780433.m3u8?exp=1431380286&ct=a&eid=1780433&oid=3605f191611c4f129693c83bd79c35b8&iph=cd73bcb941286eda6857c8a2d319ffe5f43658a9b6c27d595fe972cb47b775e8&sig=f616cb6e0e1394b9eb9ae349b25bc54cbec954dfae68c48d73cf9df7a24958d7 (400 Client Error: Bad Request)
    Code:
    exp=1431380286
    it means that the code expires with time.
    so you must be quick to copy the code and paste it. you have a few seconds

    Code:
    1080p (best), 108p (worst), 144p, 234p, 396p, 504p, 720p
    So you have a choice, replace best, by your choice
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by biezom View Post
    Code:
    exp=1431380286
    it means that the code expires with time.
    so you must be quick to copy the code and paste it. you have a few seconds

    Code:
    1080p (best), 108p (worst), 144p, 234p, 396p, 504p, 720p
    So you have a choice, replace best, by your choice
    I see. So it's basically impossible then. I've tried in less than 10 seconds and failed. It's just the same result. I can't see doing it any faster... it takes a couple seconds to reload the page in the browser, open the source, copy the relevant "exp" code, paste it into the command, and wait for the app to run. I don't see how I could speed this up. Is it seriously this crazy dependent on speed?
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by Salsuero View Post
    Originally Posted by biezom View Post
    Code:
    exp=1431380286
    it means that the code expires with time.
    so you must be quick to copy the code and paste it. you have a few seconds

    Code:
    1080p (best), 108p (worst), 144p, 234p, 396p, 504p, 720p
    So you have a choice, replace best, by your choice
    I see. So it's basically impossible then. I've tried in less than 10 seconds and failed. It's just the same result. I can't see doing it any faster... it takes a couple seconds to reload the page in the browser, open the source, copy the relevant "exp" code, paste it into the command, and wait for the app to run. I don't see how I could speed this up. Is it seriously this crazy dependent on speed?
    not there is another problem, because you have at least about one minute

    see your private message
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Salsuero View Post
    I see. So it's basically impossible then. I've tried in less than 10 seconds and failed. It's just the same result. I can't see doing it any faster... it takes a couple seconds to reload the page in the browser, open the source, copy the relevant "exp" code, paste it into the command, and wait for the app to run. I don't see how I could speed this up. Is it seriously this crazy dependent on speed?
    If the auth was expired, the error would be 403, not 400. The sig doesn't expire all that fast.

    400 probably means a parsing error, which could be caused by not exactly copying the text from the browser window into the command window.

    Spaces, carriage returns, extra quotation marks, etc. could have been introduced.

    I notice that you've been posting only the command line error you received, but the not actual command line text (in its entirety) that you executed.
    Quote Quote  
  26. To eliminate the need to copy any text from the browser window, use exactly this command line for livestreamer...

    Code:
    livestreamer "hlsvariant://http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/p/585231/sp/58523100/playManifest/entryId/0_mkhffn0d/flavorId/0_6wynzxu8/format/url/protocol/http" best -o output.ts
    Change "best" to
    108p 144p 234p 396p 504p or 720p

    if desired.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    To eliminate the need to copy any text from the browser window, use exactly this command line for livestreamer...

    Code:
    livestreamer "hlsvariant://http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/p/585231/sp/58523100/playManifest/entryId/0_mkhffn0d/flavorId/0_6wynzxu8/format/url/protocol/http" best -o output.ts
    Change "best" to
    108p 144p 234p 396p 504p or 720p

    if desired.
    SUCCESS!!!

    This worked beautifully... though I had to go through another unknown step first -- installing PyCrypto. I then used the following to successfully finalize the file:

    ffmpeg -i Greek.s01e03.ts -c:a copy -strict experimental -async 1 -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -map_chapters -1 -c:v copy -sn -threads 2 -y "Greek.s01e03.mp4"
    Thanks to both of you for all your help!
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads