VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

As many of you know, VSDC is a great editor -except- that there is no manual or tutorial. Some people, notably t00nz843z , have posted how-to clips on youtube.

However, I haven't yet found how to add audio tracks to an existing video. I was able to import audio files into VSDC, but not to attach them to the video itself.

All answers to this question will be appreciated. Also, if there are more how-to pages for VSDC, please point the way.

Thank you.

Ted Shoemaker
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe it's not that great...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Drag the added audio file from the Resources Window to the video display area (center of the editing screen).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But .... I cannot control ALL the audio effects in VSDC. I made a small project with three video effects and one audio effect. All the video effects work!! But there is nothing change to the audio. I already tried to install the VSDC on my second computer and have the same result. Anyone can help please!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	audio effect not working.jpg
Views:	1863
Size:	315.8 KB
ID:	21283  

Quote Quote  
  5. Hi have the exact same problem.did you solve it?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same problem too. I can add video effects with no problems, but none of the audio effects work. I can add effects to a sound or to a video, but they appear to be ignored. Is this a bug in the current version? are there older versions available where this worked?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all! I still cannot figure out what is wrong. I did send email to VSDC support a month but no reply up to now. VSDC is the best which I found up to now. But the audio part .....
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Same here. I got an automated response to say they'd be in touch, but heard nothing since. Hopefully they're busy furiously trying to fix the problem, and get a new version out.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Simple, go to windows property in vsdc software, scroll to the bottom, there you will find audio default, click, then you can add audio track. Hope you will get it.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Where is 'window properties' in VDSC? I don't see it!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Maybe that is not made of 16bit pcm...etc Using not supported source can be like that.
    Quote Quote