VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I recently bought an episode of a show on Amazon without realizing I couldn't download it to my computer. Is there any easy way to download the stream or download the video? I've tried a bunch of programs that didn't do anything or after streaming the whole episode never worked.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks, but tried all of that and nothing worked.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You are not likely to find much of any program that works to bypass MS Silverlight encryption. When one does, they will change the encryption.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Your best bet if you want to watch it on another tv is to get a streaming box that supports amazon instant video or whatever they are calling their video streaming service these days. Most are 50.00 usd or less for basic models. Many have built in wifi.

If you have a xbox 360 or ps3 you already can watch it with those units. I don't think the wii got it all though it could do netflix finally, I'm betting the wii u can do amazon.

So that would be my suggestion.

Fyi virtually any box that streams video will support amazon video - of course double check before you buy. And fyi they are supposed to be coming out with their own box before the end of the year, not sure on price and features yet.

Edit 2- or you can look into that chromecast device that is supposed to have a pc mirroring function, don't have one so I can't comment on its full functionality.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote