VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, guys! I didn't see a thread on this little beauty on here anywhere, so, I decided to make one. Anyone else out there using this capture device? Sure it only captures up to 1080p30, however, YouTube and the like only displays up to 30 fps. Here's a quick overview that I did of the package contents and my first video capturing with the LGP:

AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable Unboxing Quick Look:

Battlefield 4 Open Beta - Intel HD Graphics 4600:

The good news is, for those of you that want 1080p60, AVerMedia has the ExtremeCap U3, which is available now!
    Last edited by iHaz3Monitors; 18th Jan 2014 at 11:27.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Both devices you mentioned have come up in other threads, although there are no dedicated threads for either. However, posting the same information in multiple places is against the forum rules, so one of them will be deleted by the moderators at some point. Doing that makes you look like a spammer. Also, don't dig up old threads to add nonsense posts to them. https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/356751-Cannot-dowload-from-Youtube?p=2273604&viewfu...=1#post2273604 It makes you look like troll.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 13th Oct 2013 at 15:35.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What would be the best forum for this particular capture device?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by iHaz3Monitors View Post
    What would be the best forum for this particular capture device?
    Capture
    Quote Quote  
  5. I own the Live Gamer HD (PCI-E version), and I can't say that I am entirely happy with it.
    I've explained why ::here::

Created this short Video with it. But for my next videos I will go back to DxTory, which just gives me way better image quality among other things.

Quote Quote  
  6. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by infinite.loop View Post
    I own the Live Gamer HD (PCI-E version), and I can't say that I am entirely happy with it.
    I've explained why ::here::

Created this short Video with it. But for my next videos I will go back to DxTory, which just gives me way better image quality among other things.

Interesting. I'm using the LGP on my smaller gaming HTPC because it allows me to record without any in-game slowdowns. I tried Dxtory on this system and I get too much lag at higher settings. Thank you for the input, though!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hello
    Do you know if it's possible to record a film (dvd ) with the avermedia lgp when you're watching it on your ps3 for exemple ?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lapistudio View Post
    Hello
    Do you know if it's possible to record a film (dvd ) with the avermedia lgp when you're watching it on your ps3 for exemple ?
    Yep. Anything on screen.

Here's another game capture that I did, guys:
    Call of Duty: Ghosts - Intel HD Graphics 4600 - Intel i7-4770S (Haswell):

(Click for media)

I finally got CoD: Ghosts to work on my HTPC/SFF (small form factor) build! This build is running without a dedicated video card, all of the graphical horsepower is being churned out by the CPU. Those of you with a laptop, notebook, etc. lacking a dedicated video card, that are wondering if this game will run ok for you, expect similar results.

There have been a few patches to this game. So, instead of waiting 20 minutes in between menus and loading screens, I only had to wait 10! What an improvement! At this rate, we'll be able to test every single setting--without waiting several hours in between menus and loading screens--by the time Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ghosts Ops is out!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Intel HD Graphics 4600:

This game works quite well on lightweight hardware. Here it is running on a small form factor (SFF) HTPC mITX system without a video card. The CPU is doing all of the work here. This system runs on only a 150W PicoPSU. As you can tell by the video, things are definitely moving right along.

Doggone fun game to play, too. Just don't take it too seriously.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Unigine Valley Benchmark 1.0 - Intel HD Graphics 4600:

Here's the beautiful Unigine Valley Benchmark 1.0 running on my mITX SFF/HTPC build. This build runs on less than 150W! There is no video card in this build, the graphics are being processed by Intel HD Graphics 4600, Intel's IGP (integrated processor unit) on the CPU! Captured using the AverMedia Live Gamer Portable (LGP).
    Quote Quote  
  11. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    EPIC GLITCH!! Titanfall Beta on Intel HD Graphics 4600!

Titanfall Beta (EPIC GLITCH) - Intel HD Graphics 4600:

This is hands down the most epic glitch that I have ever seen in any video game. If you know of one even more epic than this, please enlighten me.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Demo - Intel HD Graphics 4600:

Here's my playthrough of the CLoS2 demo on a lightweight, low-power desktop PC running on Intel HD Graphics 4600 integrated graphics (no video card). This entire build runs on less than 150 watts!

Wild sick game! Runs well and fun to play!
    Quote Quote