VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I need help with something... I have 2 videos of 15 min each, 200mb each, both in .flv format in 720p, both look the same video quality to my eyes, and they're halves of bigger video, so I need to join them together. I tried Boilsoft's Video Joiner but the thing is, it won't let me join them without re encoding because one of them has a different audio spec.

See, both videos are "Codec: h264 Frame Size: 1280x720 Frame rate: 25.000 fps", but in Audio one is
    "Codec: mp3 Bitrate: 32000 bps Sample rate: 44100 hz Channel: 2" and the other is
    "Codec: mp3 Bitrate: 256000 bps Sample rate: 44100 hz Channel: 2". So the only difference between them is the audio bitrate. I tried joining them by reencoding them, but no matter what options I use, I can't achieve a 400mb video that looks exactly like each of the halves. The quality loss is obvious. Any insight of how can I proceed?? Thank you very much!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Andy's Flv Joiner
    You may need to reencode to match bitrates
    Quote Quote  
  3. Whoah, man, that worked like a charm, and it joined them in just seconds. Thank you so much!
    Quote Quote