VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This is an example of what I want, is this hard to accomplish?
    And is there someone who can help me with this?

thxxxxxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teli-Io-0Wo
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Alert: Another hokey Bollywood group dance video in search of ad revenue. I took the hit, so you don't have to.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Wow thanks, this is the kind of reply I want .. NOT
    I'm not into searching every subforum to find what I need, Im just asking how you do it, if you dont want to explain then stop replying
    Quote Quote  
  4. What they did was pull their video into after effects, then they added a still of the face on a second video layer, masked it so only the face was showing, and manipulated it by adding key frames and adjusting the position and scale over time -- probably manually. Besides After Effects, you can do this in any half-decent NLE as well, Vegas, Premiere, Pinnacle, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm sorry, is it hard to accomplish? Because I'm new to video editing.. Perhaps you have a tutorial? Or What input should I gave into my search engine ? Because I tried a lot but none of it became a good search result.
    Can I learn it on my own just by using one of the programs you said ?
    I do know what layers and such are because I used photoshop in the past, dunno if thats helpful?

A lot of questions i know
    thx
    Quote Quote  
  6. After Effects is like photoshop for video. It's made by the same company, uses many of the same tools and many of the same effects. If you know your way around photoshop the learning curve for After Effects is not horrible.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'll give it a try!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's called "card animation".
    Quote Quote