VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have an Asus O'Play digital media player and a Panasonic 720p projector. They work flawlessly. Now I want to step up to a 1080p projector and it seems the Benq W1070 seems to be an affordable choice.
    It also has 3D!

Question 1 is: will I be able to watch simple 3D (SBS) downloaded movie files with the Asus O'play or do I need a 'dedicated' 3D Media player to watch the 3D movie files with the Benq? (On the web I found some information that my Asus shouldn't be a problem. But then again, why are there 'dedicated' 3D media players like the one from Asus, Micca, KDlinks, etc etc ?)

Question 2: Are the SainSonic® SSZ-200DLB 144Hz 3D IR Active Rechargeable shutter glasses the 3D glasses to go for in this configuration?

Question 3: Is the 28AWG HDMI High Speed Certified Male to Male Cable from MonoPrice a good choice?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    it's the projector that has to "know" how to play sbs videos as 3d. you'll need to check that yourself in the benq manual or in person.

whatever glasses the benq requires.

monoprice stuff is usually fine.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks.
    Just wanted to make sure.
    Quote Quote