FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Did he finally go away?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by sanlyn; 20th Mar 2014 at 07:11.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm leaving because you do not pay or to help a person, I created a topic that did not have help
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search PM
    Goodbye.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe you'd get more help at doom9 they love these types of questions over there.

Cheers and good luck!
    There's not much to do but then I can't do much anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    YAY!!!!

Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by gamemaniaco View Post
    I'm leaving because you do not pay or to help a person, I created a topic that did not have help
    All your questions were answered -- many times.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    His questions were abundantly answered at Digital FAQ too, with the same result. The OP keeps going on as if his questions as were not answered, or he doesn't understand the answers, or he is being lied to. The OP would be infinitely better off without Internet access.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    he's just a clown. treat his posts that way and have fun with him. no use getting bothered by a troll.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  10. Thank Lordsmurf you're the only guy who has helped me ask your help to clarify doubts

Blu-ray has some protection on the underside of the disc to protect from scratches? on the underside has not polycarbonate
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Trolls only leave when they are kicked out.

gamemaniaco. You have now suceeded to insult those who genuinely did help you in ALL the topics you raised. You can hardly expect any such help in the future.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    gamemaniaco. You have now suceeded to insult those who genuinely did help you in ALL the topics you raised. You can hardly expect any such help in the future.
    That hasn't stopped jagabo and others from trying to "help". That's a big part of the problem. Since being stupid or a troll (so far) hasn't been a violation of the terms of service here, the mods are not interested in kicking him out. So when he posts new crap, Bjs, lordsmurf and others who aren't always active jump in trying to "help", jagabo can't stay away so he posts, and it's just rinse and repeat.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well I blame gonca for this.

If he had not tempted fate then maybe he really would have gone away. After all it was 4/5 days since the last burp.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    jagabo can't stay away so he posts
    And you keep posting too! If he's a troll he's feed just as much off your posts.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Much of this thread proves the old warning: "Never argue with a fool. Bystanders can't tell who's who."
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    He's on DigitalFAQ, CD Labs, WinForum 7 or 8 or 8Forum, MyCE and here. I only went thru 3 pages on a Google Search and found those 4 other forums with these same questions.

He's been asked WHY. He's been asked WHEN will he learn, too - since he invariably complains that he doesn't understand.

But he never responds to answer our questions.

The quality of his English is much better than his original two or three posts, by the way. Suspiciously better. I vote "pure troll" now, after seeing he's probably generated 400 replies to his 4-5 or even 8 topics on these 5 forums. And that's not including the original posts that had him banned from his Brazilian boards.

Some forums would love to have the traffic, but some of those were the first ones to lock down his threads!
    Quote Quote  
  17. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    [IDEA]
    It would be nice if someone happened to take aedipuss's VH signature seriously.
    [/IDEA]

sources: Death Wish I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII,... CCCLXXXIV and counting
    Quote Quote  
  18. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by CobraPilot View Post
    Much of this thread proves the old warning: "Never argue with a fool. Bystanders can't tell who's who."
    Or another way of putting it, according to Albert Einstein:
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Holy quacamole, batman! I just finished reading this thread for the first time (I think...)! How did I ever miss it to begin with?

Well, this is my 2˘. I won't post on this thread or any of his others (yes, I got recently suckered into a new one, but THAT'S IT!), no need to feed the troll any further.

...love that Einstein quote.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  20. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Well I blame gonca for this.

If he had not tempted fate then maybe he really would have gone away. After all it was 4/5 days since the last burp.
    My bad
    Quote Quote  
  21. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    Holy quacamole, batman! I just finished reading this thread for the first time (I think...)! How did I ever miss it to begin with?

Well, this is my 2˘. I won't post on this thread or any of his others (yes, I got recently suckered into a new one, but THAT'S IT!), no need to feed the troll any further.

Scott
    Too late, you just did!!!
    LOL!!!

That reminds of when someone called my dad's shop, years ago, and he actually left a message on his answering machine saying "I don't talk to machines" and hung up......
    Ummm... you just did!!!
    LMAO!!!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post

Scott
    Too late, you just did!!!
    LOL!!!

That reminds of when someone called my dad's shop, years ago, and he actually left a message on his answering machine saying "I don't talk to machines" and hung up......
    Ummm... you just did!!!
    LMAO!!!
    Or like this wannabe-mod dumbass on TOTSE who replied to a guy trolling a troll saying "Added you to ignore list for replying to trolls" so I responded to him saying "Added you to ignore list for replying to a troll that replied to a troll" hoping he'd get the irony but being thick as elephant shit like most basement-dwellers are, he didn't. *s*
    Quote Quote  
  23. This thread is just too damn important, you have breathed new life into it and just like Jason, It lives!
    Quote Quote  
  24. Banned
    Search PM
    He'll be back again, and its not my fault this time DB83
    Quote Quote