VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Ive been using handbrake to convert MKV to H264 or MP4 so it can play in my car head unit (2013 Pioneer AVH-X8500bhs).
    Sometimes the video will play ok from start to end, sometimes it freezes but can be played back again by pressing the play/pause button. Sometimes this happens only 3x for the whole video, sometimes it happens like 20x.

I am converting the revolution TV series and original MKV file size is around 1.7GB and the h264/mp4 output is around 700-800MB.

In this regard, can you give me the most basic setting (baseline) so that my head unit will not have a hard time in decoding the video.

my settings now: (Handbrake)
    Display Size = 800x450
    Container = Mp4
    Video Codec = H264 (or Mpeg-4 Ffmpeg)
    Anamorphic = Loose
    Modulus 16
    Äudio = AC3 / Codec = AAC (faac) Bitrate = 160
    Mixdown = stereo
    Profile = Baseline
    Tune = Film
    H264 level = 2.2
    H264 preset = default
    Framerate = same as source (variable)
    Quality = Constant (10)

Should I click advanced settings?

My computer for encoding = i7 (3.6Ghz 3820) 32GB ram multiple Hard drive Geforce 660ti

Note: When using xvid, the video plays without any problems on my head unit (i use Xvid4PSP to encode but the thing is, audio is not as good - only mp3 320bit- and batch conversion gets errors in xvid4psp) xvid file size is 500-600MB
    Last edited by joms; 4th Sep 2013 at 19:00.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Display size probably needs to be standard definition, which is not any larger than 720x576. The 800 in that 800x450 is likely a problem.

Knowing what bit rate you are using would be very helpful. The number of reference frames needs to be 5 or fewer, but you'll have to put a video through MediaInfo and post the results so we can tell if that's happening or not.

Actually your MP3 audio should be BETTER than you AAC audio at those settings.
    Quote Quote  
  3. 1) Ok thanks i will set it to 720x480. I only made it 800x450 because as per the wesbite, the resolution of my head unit is 800x480 (I cannot use 720x576 because it has a limit of height = 480)

2) Where do i set the bitrate in handbrake? Actually as per the manual, it says that my headunit can handle a max of 8000kb bitrate but i think thats too high. What would be a good bitrate for my needs? I don't want the video to look ugly, i still want it to look nice.

3) How do i set the number of reference frames to 5 or lower? Is it in the advance settings ?

4) Well the sound of the AAC is a bit bigger specially on the bass side. It might not be noticeable to others but im a bit particular in music/sounds. The extension of the sound in AAC is also better. More body.
    Quote Quote  
  4. This is the media info of the original file. I will post the media info of the converter file when i get home.

General
    Unique ID : 203796690619591482153012249915665111768 (0x9951D09D7DD18D25BE1A872C1AC35AD8)
    Complete name : E:\RevolutionSeason1Epidode1.mkv
    Format : Matroska
    Format version : Version 2
    File size : 1.57 GiB
    Duration : 43mn 7s
    Overall bit rate : 5 218 Kbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2012-10-17 06:53:00
    Writing application : mkvmerge v5.8.0 ('No Sleep / Pillow') built on Sep 2 2012 15:37:04
    Writing library : libebml v1.2.3 + libmatroska v1.3.0

Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L4.0
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
    Bit rate : 4 730 Kbps
    Width : 1 920 pixels
    Height : 1 080 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate mode : Constant
    Frame rate : 23.976 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.095
    Stream size : 1.42 GiB (91%)
    Language : English
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No
    Color primaries : BT.709
    Transfer characteristics : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AC-3
    Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
    Mode extension : CM (complete main)
    Format settings, Endianness : Big
    Codec ID : A_AC3
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 384 Kbps
    Channel count : 6 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
    Bit depth : 16 bits
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 118 MiB (7%)
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No

Note: episode 1 only has AC3 audio but the others have AC3 and AAC to choose from
    Quote Quote  
  5. If the player's manual tells you the AVC Profile and level it supports, use them (assuming you're not already). High Profile, Level 4.1 is pretty standard these days. Handbrake's High Profile preset uses Level 4.1 (along with the default x264 settings), but you can change it. Hopefully once you do, the stuttering problem will go away. The number of reference frames etc should stay within the limits of the chosen Profile and Level.

PS And if the player has a maximum resolution it supports, you'll need to resize if necessary to stay within those limits.
    Quote Quote  
  6. yeah the manual of pioneer states this:

Baseline Profile
    8000kbps
    max frame rate = 30fps
    audio codec = AAC
    Decode size - Max 1280 (W) x 710 (H) - (however, on the website, it says that the screen resolution is 800x480 so i lower my size to 711x400) I set it at 720 but it automatically makes it 711 maybe because of the anamorphic loose and modulus 16

However, it doesn't state what level I should use. Since the manual says the max bit rate is 8000 kbps, then I assumed that it is level 2.2 since lev3 is max 10,000kbps and level 2.2 is 4000kbps. Am I right on this?

In handbrake, do i set the FPS as Same as source or 30? Should i choose constant framerate or Variable? Which has better compatibility (or would not make the head unit work that hard).
    Last edited by joms; 5th Sep 2013 at 19:10.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by joms View Post

Baseline Profile
    8000kbps
    max frame rate = 30fps
    audio codec = AAC
    Decode size - Max 1280 (W) x 710 (H) - (however, on the website, it says that the screen resolution is 800x480 so i lower my size to 711x400) I set it at 720 but it automatically makes it 711 maybe because of the anamorphic loose and modulus 16
    The last part doesn't quite make sense. 711 isn't mod16 (it doesn't matter what you use anyway, so if you need it to be mod2, make it mod2). Do you mean Handbrake automatically makes it 720?
    You're possible getting the width and height mixed up. "Max 1280 (W) x 710 (H)" seems correct. You seem to be setting the width to 720 (or 800) when it's the height which is limited to 710.

Originally Posted by joms View Post
    In handbrake, do i set the FPS as Same as source or 30? Should i choose constant framerate or Variable? Which has better compatibility (or would not make the head unit work that hard).
    Same as source and constant frame rate.

This paragraph may be wrong as I just realised the limit is 8000kbps, not 80,000kbps as I thought it was.
    You shouldn't need to worry about bitrates given you're encoding at a low resolution. I just checked my last Bluray encode (1280x542) which was encoded using CRF18.... and it's an "action movie", and the average bitrate is 3781kbps and the maximum 18150kbps. You'll never hit 80000kbps encoding at a low resolution.

Are you using CRF (quality) encoding now? I'd stick with that and specify the quality. The bitrate will vary accordingly. If you want to check the video bitrate after encoding, Bitrate Viewer will do it for you.

However, it doesn't state what level I should use. Since the manual says the max bit rate is 8000 kbps, then I assumed that it is level 2.2 since lev3 is max 10,000kbps and level 2.2 is 4000kbps. Am I right on this?
    I'm pretty sure you are. Although..... I'd probably try level 3 wile adding some extra bitrate restrictions to the command line so you're not being limited to 4000kbps by Level 2.2. So you'd use Level 3 and put something like this in Handbrake's command line area (Extra Options, I think it's called).

--vbv-bufsize 8000 --vbv-maxrate 8000

The above will work in probably every GUI except Handbrake. Handbrake uses different formatting for command line options than the rest of the world, so my best guess for converting x264-speak to Handbrake-speak is this. I don't have time to check it right now though.

vbv-bufsize=8000:vbv-maxrate:8000

If that doesn't fix the freezing problem then reducing the number of references frames would probably be the next step.

I assume your encoded video displays correctly? Not all hardware players support anamorphic MP4/MKV, which means they display it as though it uses square pixels. If you're re-encoding video with square pixels (almost everything except DVD), I'd not use anamorphic encoding myself. Anamorphic "none" will output square pixels. I don't use Handbrake much, but I think the best bet would be to use anamorphic none and mod2. The latter will allow Handbrake to resize to square pixels as accurately as possible.
    Last edited by hello_hello; 5th Sep 2013 at 19:52.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hi. Thanks for the reply

The last part doesn't quite make sense. 711 isn't mod16 (it doesn't matter what you use anyway, so if you need it to be mod2, make it mod2). Do you mean Handbrake automatically makes it 720?
    You're possible getting the width and height mixed up. "Max 1280 (W) x 710 (H)" seems correct. You seem to be setting the width to 720 (or 800) when it's the height which is limited to 710.
    In handbrake, i put 720 in the width box but it automatically sets the width to 711 as shown below:

Name:  handbrake1.jpg
Views: 25802
Size:  49.2 KB

For your info:

Click image for larger version

Name:	pioneer1.jpg
Views:	21441
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	19916Name:  pioneer2.jpg
Views: 25792
Size:  41.6 KB

Am I right to interpret this such that even if H264 can decode at a higher size (1280x720), I should still follow the native resolution of my screen which is 800x480 ? (is that my native resolution?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is CRF also the same as RF? It so then yes i am using this and my setting is 10, sometimes i try 15.

What will level 3 offer over level 2.2? If its quality then i think im already ok with the picture quality. However, if its stability then i'm highly interested as I want my video to play as smooth as possible (with acceptable quality).

Encoding time is not important to me since I can just queue them while im sleeping. File size is also not that important as I have a couple of big thumb drives that i can use (32GB, 64GB and 128GB)
    Last edited by joms; 5th Sep 2013 at 21:03.
    Quote Quote  
  9. You should just work your way through some of the presets like AppleTV, Android, or Android Tablet. Or try Profile@Level Main@3.0 or Main@3.1 to the Normal or High Presets. Your device seems to have limits somewhere between the Main and High profiles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264#Profiles

Approximately level 3.0:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264#Levels

Let Handbrake handle the details for you. Except maybe the max bitrate which needs to be a little lower than level 3.0. But with a 720x480 or smaller frame size it's highly unlikely you'll ever get bitrate peaks over 8000 kbps with a reasonable RF value (18 to 20).
    Last edited by jagabo; 5th Sep 2013 at 21:29.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes, use a video resolution at or less than your display resolution

its a TV series, so try 800*450 at 6000kps per second or less, not the max rate of 8000

the original is going to be 16:9 display aspect unless its been cropped, 800*450 is 16:9

this will give you 15pixels black bar top & bottom while going full width, with NO distortion

stay within the coding specs listed for the device
    Quote Quote  
  11. umm, so how do i set all the bit rate in handbrake? i don't see any setting where I can place 6000kbps. Also, should i only use 18 to 20 for RF value? does RF value make decoding harder for my pioneer head unit? Hmmm maybe my video skipped because i tried putting an RF value of 2, 3, 4 and 5 before? (was trying different RF values)

Also 800x450 might not be good because that is not SD already right? It might make things harder for my head unit to decode. What I do is only 720x400 but it turns out to be a box when played. I just hit the stretch feature in my pioneer and the video automatically fills the entire monitor.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by joms View Post
    umm, so how do i set all the bit rate in handbrake? i don't see any setting where I can place 6000kbps.
    Change from Quality based encoding to Avg Bitrate based encoding -- on the Video tab. You have to choose one or the other.

Also, should i only use 18 to 20 for RF value?
    You can use any RF value you want, from 0 to 51. The lower the value the higher the quality and the higher the bitrate. But many people consider RF=18 to be pretty high quality at normal playback speed (if you zoom into still shots you'll see differences). There's not much point in going with a lower RF (higher quality) than that -- especially on a small screen. Most stuff you might download from various sources is significantly lower quality -- typically in the RF=25 range. If RF=18 gives files that are too large for you, or bitrate peaks over 8000 kbps, try going to a higher RF.

does RF value make decoding harder for my pioneer head unit?
    Not necessarily. It depends on how high the bitrate gets. There are two basic methods of encoding: "quality" and "bitrate". With quality based encoding you specify the quality you want, the encoder uses whatever bitrate is necessary to deliver that quality. With bitrate based encoding you specify the bitrate (and hence file size since: file size = bitrate * running time) but you don't know what the quality will be.

You can use Bitrate Viewer to see a graph of bitrate over the length of your video. I suggest you try RF=18 then view the bitrate graph.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Thanks for the reply.

So in my case, I would better use the Avg bitrate method right? Because even if I use the RF method then check it with bitrate viewer, that would only apply to that particular video. I intend to convert different type of videos (and a lot). So to be safe that the bitrate would fall below 8000kbps, I should just use avg Bitrate and place it at 6000kbps?

Note: I'm not really concerned about file size.

Should I also set the frame rate to 30 and constant? To be sure that it won't go over 30fps? I really don't want to check the fps of all the videos i want to convert. I intend to convert them by batches after setting my preset.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i would check the frame rate of each video

i would set the conversion frame rate to match original file frame rate

there is NO need to convert a 25 fps mkv to 30fps mp4.. keep it 25fps

since you are not making dvd's converting frame rate will just add 'interpolated' frames and create quality problems
    Quote Quote  
  15. theewizard - i understand that there is no need to convert a 25fps to 30fps but if you have hundreds of MKV videos, it will be tiring to check each and everyone. What I want to do is to drag them all to the converter and let it sleep overnight (or the whole day or two). (I have a lot of MKV in my synology NAS which I use to watch video at home. I just need to convert them so that I can watch them in my car as well)

Will the quality problems from interpolated frames be that big and noticeable to a car video screen? (800x480). If its size that you are worried about then its no problem with me. If it, however, will affect the reliability of playing the video, then that is something i want to consider.

(note that these h264 videos for my car is not a part of my collection that i intend to keep. I have a higher resolution file in my NAS (1080p) which I use for my home. I only intend to watch these converted videos several times in my car then maybe erase them afterwards)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by joms View Post
    Hi. Thanks for the reply

In handbrake, i put 720 in the width box but it automatically sets the width to 711 as shown below:

[Attachment 19915 - Click to enlarge]

For your info:

[Attachment 19916 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 19917 - Click to enlarge]

Am I right to interpret this such that even if H264 can decode at a higher size (1280x720), I should still follow the native resolution of my screen which is 800x480 ? (is that my native resolution?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    711 is the display aspect ratio, not the resolution. That's the result of using anamorphic encoding. The resolution and display aspect ratio are only the same if the video contains square pixels. DVDs are the most common example. 720x480 isn't 4:3 and it's not 16:9 either.
    So for your example the video is actually being encoded at 720x400, but in order to display correctly without distorting the picture, it'll display using 711x400. If the playback device doesn't support anamorphic MKV/MP4, then it'll display as 720x400 instead of 711x400, so the picture will be stretched horizontally a little.

Is CRF also the same as RF? It so then yes i am using this and my setting is 10, sometimes i try 15.
    CRF 18 is roughly where the x264 encoder is supposed to be "transparent". Higher values lower the quality. CRF10/15 is fairly extreme, especially when encoding at a low resolution which will be played on a low resolution screen. If you were going to play the video on a TV while it's resized back to 1920x1080 then you'd want to use a low CRF value, but for a portable device I'd imagine the x264 default (CRF23) would be quite adequate.

What will level 3 offer over level 2.2? If its quality then i think im already ok with the picture quality. However, if its stability then i'm highly interested as I want my video to play as smooth as possible (with acceptable quality).
    It may compress the video a little more given it can use more reference frames.

A quick thought on the frame rate part of the discussion. You should use "same as source" and constant frame rate.. If HandBrake does something silly like reset it every time you open a video for encoding, try creating your own Handbrake preset (based on the Handbrake Profile you normally use) and save your preferred setup as a new Handbrake preset.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Thanks, I marginally got what you meant by anamorphic and aspect ratio.

Question is, which one would be easier (non taxing) for my pioneer head unit. (Therefore less chances of getting freezes)

a) set the picture size to 800x480 (pioneer's resolution) and remove anamophic and uncheck the keep aspect ratio

b) set the picture size to 720(width) with anamorphic Loose and Modulus 16 (giving me a display aspect resolution of 711x400 then just using the Zoom/stretch/fill command of the pioneer)

How would I know if my Pioneer head unit supports anamorphic encoding? It does not say in the manual nor in the website.

It may compress the video a little more given it can use more reference frames.
    If level 3 only compresses the video a little more then I'm not really interested in it since Its ok if the file size is big.

A quick thought on the frame rate part of the discussion. You should use "same as source" and constant frame rate..
    Why should I use "same as source" and constant frame rate? What if the source video is 60fps? That will mean that my converted video will also be 60fps and that won't definitely play with my pioneer head unit since it only supports max of 30fps. Right?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by joms View Post
    So in my case, I would better use the Avg bitrate method right?
    No, because you can use the vbv settings to prevent bitrate spikes over 8K.

Should I also set the frame rate to 30 and constant?
    I would use constant bitrate to avoid possible problems. But converting fps needlessly will give jerky video.
    Quote Quote  
  19. ok i tried following the smaller SD display size encoding (711x400) but it still gave me problems. The screen still froze from time to time but I can continue the video by pressing the play/pause button.

My settings: Using handbrake

Container = mp4
    Codec = H264
    Picture width = 720
    Display size = 711x400
    Anamorphic = Loose
    Modulus = 16
    FPS = Same as source
    Quality = 10
    X264 tune = Film
    H264 Profile = Baseline
    H264 Level = 2.2
    Audio Source = AC3 5.1
    Codec = AAC (faac)
    Bitrate = 320
    Mixdown = stereo
    File size = 1301849
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Media Info:

General
    Complete name : J:\Revolution- s01e04 -711x400.mp4
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
    Codec ID : mp42
    File size : 1.24 GiB
    Duration : 42mn 52s
    Overall bit rate mode : Variable
    Overall bit rate : 4 145 Kbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2013-09-05 14:26:45
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:01:02
    Writing application : HandBrake 0.9.9 2013052900

Video
    Format profile : Baseline@L2.2
    Format settings, CABAC : No
    Format settings, ReFrames : 7 frames
    Codec ID : avc1
    Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Bit rate : 3 852 Kbps
    Width : 720 pixels
    Height : 400 pixels
    Frame rate mode : Variable
    Minimum frame rate : 23.974 fps
    Maximum frame rate : 23.981 fps
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.558
    Stream size : 1.15 GiB (93%)
    Writing library : x264 core 130 r2273 b3065e6
    Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=7 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x1:0x131 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.15 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-3 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=24 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=10.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=4000 / vbv_bufsize=4000 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:01:02

Audio
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Bit rate : 288 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 393 Kbps
    Channel count : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Stream size : 88.7 MiB (7%)
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:01:01
    Quote Quote  
  20. 7 reference frames may be too much. Turn it down to 4. Maybe even 1.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Hmmm I checked the manual again and it shows this for USB Connected devices (my thumbdrive):

[Attachment 19930 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 19929 - Click to enlarge]

Do you think my video freezes because of my audio not being AAC Itunes encoded? Can Itunes Encode a video with format H264 / AAC?

Update: I checked the video with bitrate viewer and it had an average bitrate of 3842kbps and peak of 6763kbps.
    Last edited by joms; 6th Sep 2013 at 10:42.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    7 reference frames may be too much. Turn it down to 4. Maybe even 1.
    I don't even know how it came to be 7. I didn't input any number for reference frame. It's not even an option in the video tab. I think I can adjust it by clicking the Advance tab but by doing so, I won't be able to select the Baseline profile and the H264 Level. (Unless I can put something in the "extra options"field to force it to have a reference frame of 4 or 1. I don't know what to put though.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by joms View Post
    I don't even know how it came to be 7. I didn't input any number for reference frame. It's not even an option in the video tab.
    You probably started with a profile that specifies 7 reframes.
    Quote Quote  
  24. This is the setting that i used:

Name:	pioneer6.jpg
Views:	12880
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	19933
    Quote Quote  
  25. But what preset did you have selected to the right of that? The preset sets a bunch of defaults which you can then modify with the settings in the controls you pictured. You can't change the number of reframes there. You either have to start with a preset that has a lower reframe limit or use the Advanced tab intead.
    Quote Quote  
  26. I just use the Regular - Normal Preset

Name:	pionner7.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	19946
    Last edited by joms; 6th Sep 2013 at 18:10.
    Quote Quote  
  27. After selecting the Normal preset, try changing the Profile to Baseline and the h.264 level to 3.0. Encoding with that will give 1 reference frame.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Ok. im doing this right now. So the only difference from what i did is using level 3.0 instead of the version 2.2 I am currently using.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Baseline profile at level 3.0 or 2.2 should use only one reference frame. I don't know why your previous video shows 7 reference frames instead.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Thanks!

Ok, done. I will test it when i get in my car.

This is the new file: Baseline Level 3.0

File size : 1.49 GiB
    Duration : 43mn 22s
    Overall bit rate : 4 920 Kbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2013-09-07 04:29:36
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-07 04:35:45

Video
    Format profile : Baseline@L3.0
    Format settings, ReFrames : 1 frame
    Bit rate : 4 757 Kbps
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.689
    Stream size : 1.44 GiB (97%)
    Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=3 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=24 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=10 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=10.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=10000 / vbv_bufsize=10000 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-07 04:35:45

Audio
    Bit rate : 160 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 327 Kbps
    Channel count : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Stream size : 49.6 MiB (3%)
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-07 04:35:44

----------------------------------------------------

This is the old file: Baseline Level 2.2

File size : 1.26 GiB
    Overall bit rate : 4 165 Kbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:01:03
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:35:14

Video
    Format profile : Baseline@L2.2
    Format settings, ReFrames : 7 frames
    Bit rate : 3 873 Kbps
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.561
    Stream size : 1.17 GiB (93%)
    Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=7 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x1:0x131 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.15 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-3 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=24 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=10.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=4000 / vbv_bufsize=4000 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Encoded date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:01:03
    Tagged date : UTC 2013-09-05 15:35:14

Audio