VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,

I have recorded a video using sony cam on dvd disk and the finalized it. However something went wrong (on format cuz when inserted it without finalizing it was the same as written as follows). When I inserted this disk into dvd drive it showed that it is almost empty while in cam there is contnent. So I created ISO image with IMGBurn hich asked that content length is invalid if I want to fix it in the image. then I chosed Yes. Now i want to rip it into an mp4/avi/anyothervideofile using Handbrake on Mac it detects 2 track but RIP it to 2 identical video files. I don't have access to this dvd disc anymore so is it possible to rip that real second track?

Quick help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Adam
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i'd see what isobuster can find in the iso. if it lists what you want try right clicking on it and extract it.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thank you for reply

When I mount an ISO and try to explore it in ISOBuster i get the following error every time i change dir.

---------------------------
    IsoBuster
    External exception EEFFACE.
    OK

However it lists all files that should be there. Also it extracts without any errors.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    with isobuster you don't have to mount the iso.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Even after opening it without mounting this error persists while exploring directories.

However i found out that second VOB file is somehow broken as it in media player shows maximum position while seeking of 24hours

Ok i think that's all there was on this disc and media player is also derping me. But i still have felling that I'm missing something.

Anyway thank you very much for help
    Last edited by Eterad; 21st Aug 2013 at 13:30.
    Quote Quote