VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a non working Blu-ray disc that I guess have a wrong file structure as the reason for not working. I have 5 m2ts files which are supposed to be a short intro, the menu and the movie itself which includes 3 chapters. I need to re-author the Blu-ray disc with the files working for their respective uses. The first one for the intro, the second one for the menu and the last 3 for the movie divided in 3 chapters. I would also like to add a play all button for the movie menu so it plays the complete movie and make the Blu-ray go to the menu automatically after playing the intro. All that without re-encoding because the files all fit into a single layer BD-R. Now does somebody knows a tool to do all that? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try Tmpgenc AUthoring works. It shouldn'r reconvert any blu-ray compliant video,

The updated Smart Rendering engine lets you take DVD/BD/AVCHD-compliant video and make all the cuts you want, while keeping the original video quality upon output. In other words, it won't re-encode the parts of the video that it doesn't have to.
    Quote Quote