VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    i have seen alot of website,who upload tv serials in my language to youtube and dailymotion and other sites the thing is that,they have the same video and with Watermarks on them,there website logo or discription and the upload as fast as possible (about 5-10 minutes after the tv serial has an advertisment)so basically as the tv is showing afvertisment they have their video(s) ready (some maybe proccessing) but all with their watermark my question is how do the put watermark on their video so fast and be able to upload videos to youtube,dailymotion and other host at the same time ? is thier any FFMPEG involved on their own server where the video,the upload and go to the hosts or they put logo very fast with something ?? i have FFMPEG on my server and im able to upload videos to my server with the logo but how can i do that with youtube ? that the logo is on the video and fast ?
    example post

http://www.dramasonline.com/dil-e-muztar-last-episode-in-high-quality-27th-july-2013/

take a look at dailymotion part

and here you can see the same with youtube as well

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f265/hasb-e-haal-dunya-news-2nd-august-2013-a-325726/

Please let me know thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Powerfull pc with a very fast internet connection, nothing special about it... you can trim/edit/upload quickly.

Donīt get me wrong but you should be more carefull when asking for help on "distributing" copyrighted material.
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for your replay,i have got good speed internet and no need to worry about copyright but what im asking is that on every of their video,they have their logo and its with most of the sites i want to know how do they do it soo FAST ! ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    A 42m tv show on my dual core takes about 25 min to convert using ffmpeg to do the video conversion and inserting a logo at the same time. How much time do you think it would take them to do it with a six core pc?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok so i have a question,if im recording a live stream through RTMP Dumphelper,is there anyway that i can put the watermark on it as it is downloading ??
    Quote Quote  
  6. A lot of recorders now allow you to add logos as they are recording (Hauppauge HD PVR 2, Elgato Game Capture HD, etc.). Even if you're not using such a device you can re-encode a video with a watermark in about 1/10 the playing time of the video (ie, a 100 minute movie in 10 minutes), using a moderate PC and a fast encoder (like x264 with the veryfast preset).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    no idea, i thought you were capturing from satellite tv, digital tv etc...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But you see they put the logo so fast and the just upload to the servers,thats what i wanted to know,if there is any scpecial script that does that or now i kind of have made it easier that if im using RTPM Dumphelper,since it uses CMD,is there any way i can put the logo on it as it is downloading the stream ??? With FFMPEG or anything,if so which files i have to edit and put what ?? if you guys can help me with this,i'd really appreciate it
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by luigi41 View Post
    im using RTPM Dumphelper,since it uses CMD,is there any way i can put the logo on it as it is downloading the stream ???
    Record the output of your computer's graphics card with one of the aforementioned devices and add a watermark.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    like i said without any devices ?
    Quote Quote  
  11. You can try re-encoding the video as it's downloading (if rtmpdump allows shared file access) but you run the risk of the encoder catching up to the download and stopping. In any case, this is a stupid request.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    but whats the steps,? im new to this stuff and if you can make it easy for me i'e really aprreciate it
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    ... this is a stupid request.
    +1.

So is starting another thread on the same forum posing the exact same question if you're not getting the answer you want.

P.S. Adding a watermark with encoding isn't possible. You could add a subtitle of some sort but unless you hard code it ... which means re encoding ... it isn't much of a watermark, is it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well it is not impossible to add a watermark but it IS impossible to add a watermark WITHOUT ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT and/or additional encoding.

Many broadcasters do just that. The live tv stream has the watermark but the live web-stream is clean.

And if it is the copyright holder who is doing the uploading then who is not to say that they also live-stream (or with a small delay) to yt as well. Any other human would have to 1. download 2. re-encode 3. up-load and wait while yt pulls its finger out to convert the upload.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hoser Rob View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    ... this is a stupid request.
    +1.

So is starting another thread on the same forum posing the exact same question if you're not getting the answer you want.

P.S. Adding a watermark with encoding isn't possible. You could add a subtitle of some sort but unless you hard code it ... which means re encoding ... it isn't much of a watermark, is it?
    Hello,
    the reason why i posted the other thread was becuase it was slightly different,here i wanted to know how to post watermark fast as possible,can it be done through FFMPEG on local machine or server or w.e and how they do it soo FAST ! and there is nothing about copyright or anything,i just wanted to know how to do it that was jsut an example and as for the other thread goes i posted becuase i wanted to know if it can be done while im downloading a live stream and i posted that thread in the right sections!
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Well it is not impossible to add a watermark but it IS impossible to add a watermark WITHOUT ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT and/or additional encoding.

Many broadcasters do just that. The live tv stream has the watermark but the live web-stream is clean.

And if it is the copyright holder who is doing the uploading then who is not to say that they also live-stream (or with a small delay) to yt as well. Any other human would have to 1. download 2. re-encode 3. up-load and wait while yt pulls its finger out to convert the upload.
    Thank you very much for your replay,
    yes you are right and thats what im looking for how can i add the watermark as fast as possible,instead of using all the other softwares which take alot of time,even for only one thing,rendring,ecnoding saving the file and then i have to uplaod and stuff,is there anyway i can do it fast or anyway that i can set up a php page on my site which uses FFMPEG and Youtube Api,so i upload the video there and then it puts my logo on it and then it goes to my youtube account ./?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Your condition was 'without additional equipment'

Maybe I was not clear. You need ADDITIONAL equipment. Even then, you have no way to link to a yt account. You have to upload to yt first AND allow it it convert - that takes time as well.

Studios use hardware such as vision mixers to include the additional info such as watermarks. They also have super-fast - speed you can only dream of - net connections or their own servers which means they are not even uploading to yt but just using that for linking. You would have to inquire at yt of how that could be achieved but expect the 3rd degree about copyright.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Oh then i misread,But anyways Thank You All For Your Help!
    Quote Quote