VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 75
FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2222
Thread
  1. can I ask something
    Quote Quote  
  2. MeGUI x265 encode with ffmpeg (lav filter) or something else ?

I hope you understand
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    MeGUI builds an AviSynth script which it feeds to separate encoders (e.g. x265.exe, x264.exe, xvid_encraw.exe); it loads source videos in different ways – as you selected: L-SMASH Works or FFMS2 if you used the File Indexer, or maybe DirectShowSource / AviSource if you didn't.
    Quote Quote  
  4. i mean
    Last edited by eca2424; 10th Feb 2016 at 06:46.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Do you think Which is good for X265. handbrake ? megui ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    In general, x265.exe will only produce an elementary HEVC video stream. It will have to be multiplexed into an MP4 or MKV or M2TS container to be paired with an audio stream. There are several different possible tools to do that. MeGUI will prefer separate tools like mkvmerge or MP4Box. But ffmpeg can do that already while encoding. There are GUIs based on ffmpeg which can work on different operating systems; AviSynth only exists for Windows so far, but is much morre flexible, more powerful filtering the video before it gets encoded.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    In general, x265.exe will only produce an elementary HEVC video stream. It will have to be multiplexed into an MP4 or MKV or M2TS container to be paired with an audio stream. There are several different possible tools to do that. MeGUI will prefer separate tools like mkvmerge or MP4Box. But ffmpeg can do that already while encoding. There are GUIs based on ffmpeg which can work on different operating systems; AviSynth only exists for Windows so far, but is much morre flexible, more powerful filtering the video before it gets encoded.
    okey, thank
    Last edited by eca2424; 12th Feb 2016 at 03:21.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    New year, new build... new feature:

Code:
       --[no-]rd-refine              Enable QP based RD refinement for rd levels 5 and 6. Default disabled
    For each analysed CU, calculate R-D cost on the best partition mode for a range of QP values, to find the optimal rounding effect. Default disabled.

Only effective at RD levels 5 and 6
    x265 1.8+201-769081eb5f4c (GCC 4.9.2)
    x265 1.8+201-769081eb5f4c (GCC 5.3.0)

BTW, x265 v1.9 is coming soon. Do we still need GCC 4.9.x builds? Or is GCC 5.3.0 the currently "best" GNU C/C++ compiler version?
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by LigH.de; 9th Feb 2016 at 04:48.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Due to a few important bug fixes, and a "merge with stable":

x265 1.8+205-d94f6c2b45f8

GCC 5.3.0 only from now on (LoRd_MuldeR reported in the doom9 forum that they are noticably faster, and in general reliable).
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    A few more bugs fixed, and merged with stable:

x265 1.8+212-792f6ead9c50
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Again, a "weekly" build with bugfixes; merge with stable.

x265 1.8+221-f548abe8eae8
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    Only few more fixes for the new milestone:

x265 1.9+3-548a45bbf223
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hello @LigH.de
    Can you please This Package build with gcc 4.9.0 multilibrary 8+10+12bit and share exe with me please. Can you do that please
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    I am sorry to disappoint you. As far as I remember, there is a reason that v1.8+2 was preferable, I believe due to the structure of the default vs. stable branch around this milestone.

Furthermore, I just removed my MSYS environment with GCC 4.9.2 — so...
    Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    x265 1.8+2-55a4a9b920ff is close enough.
    And I see no reason in producing a revision as exactly as possible (which will probably lack of a dozen changes if you went back these 2 patches). Why this effort? Only to feel some kind of happiness ... or for technical reasons?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    I am sorry to disappoint you. As far as I remember, there is a reason that v1.8+2 was preferable, I believe due to the structure of the default vs. stable branch around this milestone.

Furthermore, I just removed my MSYS environment with GCC 4.9.2 — so...
    x265 1.8+2-55a4a9b920ff is close enough.
    And I see no reason in producing a revision as exactly as possible (which will probably lack of a dozen changes if you went back these 2 patches). Why this effort? Only to feel some kind of happiness ... or for technical reasons?

Oh man I couldn't tell you, thats tar.gz, just build man.I now visual studio build, but I don't now msys mingw GCC builds. How your GCC builds? Can you video record and share me please? Sorry my english
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    How I build my binaries
    • Download the current precollected MSYS environment from Xhmikosr's tools (or in your case, because you insist in an obsolete compiler version: MSYS_MinGW-w64_GCC_492_x86-x64_Full.7z)
    • Unpack to a convenient location (rather not inside %ProgramFiles%)
    • Create a link to the included msys.bat and edit it so that the command line reads: directory\msys.bat --mintty
    • Run this link once and close with the command exit
    • Navigate to the subdirectory home\useraccount in your MSYS installation and unpack the attached archive with my build scripts.
    • Run in this order inside your MSYS mintty shell:
      • hg clone https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265 (as documented in the x265 Wiki, to get the sources for the first time)
      • ./uptodate_x265.sh (this prepares a few subdirectories and updates to the "tip" revision, depending on what's missing)
      • If you wanted to use not the tip, but a specific revision instead, you would change to this revision with e.g. hg update --cwd x265 -r 1.8 to change to the revision tagged as "version 1.8", but this was in the "stable" branch, therefore you will lose several previous fixes, because the merge with the "default" branch was two patches later.
      • ./remake_x265.sh (this compiles all separate executables and libraries with only one bitdepth)
      • ./makemulti.sh (this compiles all multilib executables)
      • ./release_x265.sh (this copies the results into a subdirectory /release from where I can easily archive them)
    • Close the MSYS shell with exit and pack the release archive.

Once again: Preferring v1.8 over v1.8+2 is a rather stupid decision. But your choice.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    How I build my binaries
    • Download the current precollected MSYS environment from Xhmikosr's tools (or in your case, because you insist in an obsolete compiler version: MSYS_MinGW-w64_GCC_492_x86-x64_Full.7z)
    • Unpack to a convenient location (rather not inside %ProgramFiles%)
    • Create a link to the included msys.bat and edit it so that the command line reads: directory\msys.bat --mintty
    • Run this link once and close with the command exit
    • Navigate to the subdirectory home\useraccount in your MSYS installation and unpack the attached archive with my build scripts.
    • Run in this order inside your MSYS mintty shell:
      • hg clone https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265 (as documented in the x265 Wiki, to get the sources for the first time)
      • ./uptodate_x265.sh (this prepares a few subdirectories and updates to the "tip" revision, depending on what's missing)
      • If you wanted to use not the tip, but a specific revision instead, you would change to this revision with e.g. hg update --cwd x265 -r 1.8 to change to the revision tagged as "version 1.8", but this was in the "stable" branch, therefore you will lose several previous fixes, because the merge with the "default" branch was two patches later.
      • ./remake_x265.sh (this compiles all separate executables and libraries with only one bitdepth)
      • ./makemulti.sh (this compiles all multilib executables)
      • ./release_x265.sh (this copies the results into a subdirectory /release from where I can easily archive them)
    • Close the MSYS shell with exit and pack the release archive.

Once again: Preferring v1.8 over v1.8+2 is a rather stupid decision. But your choice.
    Can you video tutorial sample? Please. because there is no example anywhere!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Can you explain why v1.8 and not v1.8+2, please?
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    Ok
    Last edited by eca2424; 10th Feb 2016 at 06:48.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Can you connect to the Team Viewer on my computer. You download the materials inside of my computer and builds 1.8. I record screen
    Or you can video tutorial please.
    Quote Quote  
  21. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by eca2424 View Post
    Let me explain. I use 500 kbps for videos. 1.8 is No squared but others (1.8.x and 1.9)a little squared. 1.8 same 1.5
    I hope you understand
    I don't

Originally Posted by eca2424
    Can you connect to the Team Viewer on my computer. You download the materials inside of my computer and builds 1.8. I record screen
    Seriously: ¿don't you think you're asking for too much?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by El Heggunte View Post
    Originally Posted by eca2424 View Post
    Let me explain. I use 500 kbps for videos. 1.8 is No squared but others (1.8.x and 1.9)a little squared. 1.8 same 1.5
    I hope you understand
    I don't

Originally Posted by eca2424
    Can you connect to the Team Viewer on my computer. You download the materials inside of my computer and builds 1.8. I record screen
    Seriously: ¿don't you think you're asking for too much?
    I'm sorry. but it does not have a tutorial related to this issue. everyone benefits. I just want to learn how to build with gcc.
    Last edited by eca2424; 9th Feb 2016 at 05:24.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by eca2424 View Post
    I'm sorry. but it does not have a tutorial related to this issue. everyone benefits. I just want to learn how to build with gcc.
    This thread is the tutorial -- please go to first page and click first link.

If you want to use GCC 4.9 build from stable branch right now -- you can download www.msystem.waw.pl/x265/x265-stable-gcc49.7z
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    I suspect that eca2424 did not even try to follow my brief tutorial. This is not the right place for premastication, this is a thread for developers and experienced testers. Not for kids who cannot even explain why they want the pester power item.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    I suspect that eca2424 did not even try to follow my brief tutorial.
    In my experience he needs one or two weeks to compile x265. I'm sure that he finally succeed. I'm a bit surprised that he wants GCC 4.9 -- in my tests GCC 5.3 (for old CPU) and VS 2015 (for new CPU) are better.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    I suspect that eca2424 did not even try to follow my brief tutorial. This is not the right place for premastication, this is a thread for developers and experienced testers. Not for kids who cannot even explain why they want the pester power item.
    @LigH.de Sir, I 'm just trying to learn. I try your brifing and follow this error; http://i.hizliresim.com/lvmA5E.png
    Quote Quote  
  27. @Ma0
    exactly ,
    I'm trying to just learn
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    Alright ... thank you for taking the challenge.

Your error probably means that you forgot to unpack the archive "x265_buildscripts.zip" (attached to the posting above) into your MSYS home directory. It contains the shell scripts which are reported to be missing in your screenshot.

Navigate to the subdirectory home\useraccount in your MSYS installation and unpack the attached archive with my build scripts.
    You also missed to use "mintty" as shell; it is superior to the basic "sh" shell. I recommended to create a link to the msys.bat (e.g. on the desktop) and edit this link, so that it is executed with a parameter. Not absolutely necessary, but very recommendable.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    Alright ... thank you for taking the challenge.

Your error probably means that you forgot to unpack the archive "x265_buildscripts.zip" (attached to the posting above) into your MSYS home directory. It contains the shell scripts which are reported to be missing in your screenshot.

Navigate to the subdirectory home\useraccount in your MSYS installation and unpack the attached archive with my build scripts.
    You also missed to use "mintty" as shell; it is superior to the basic "sh" shell. I recommended to create a link to the msys.bat (e.g. on the desktop) and edit this link, so that it is executed with a parameter. Not absolutely necessary, but very recommendable.
    No I did not forget;http://i.hizliresim.com/1MqR1A.png
    is that right place x265;http://i.hizliresim.com/A5Wjo0.png
    is that right;http://i.hizliresim.com/nLZBV0.png
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Hmm, strange. The location of the scripts appears to be correct (in C:\MSYS\home\2016, not in C:\MSYS\bin). I don't know why they are "not found". Please show the output of "ls -l" in your shell; in mintty, "ls -Flash" should look even prettier.

And yes, the link seems to be correctly edited.
    Quote Quote