VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone

I am trying to download videos from: http://www.dr.dk/Ramasjang/tv/serier/serie/?id=brands&ts=bamses-billedbog

As you see there is not a unique URL to the videos, dont know what you call that.

I have tried ripping with Jaksta, WM Record, getflv and a lot of others, Jaksta does the best job getting the videos, but quality is very bad compared to the original.

I then tried to rip with: Flash Ripper Hunter, quality was awesome, but I dont have the full software, and its not that great for getting the files to get started downloading..

Is there a better program to get for my use on this page? og can I somehow change the quality in Jaksta?

I searched the forum a lot for this question, but didn't find what I thought was the right answer for me..

-JackDanielZ
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thats NOT 'ripping'

ripping is NOT a Generic term for 'down loading'

you want to Down Load it,

even though you have to hunt for the URL and used specialized softare aka 'down loader' / grabber ?

sorry somebody with more Knowledge will have to help you with the URL and down loading the file
    Quote Quote  
  3. I get an access denied error when I try to view videos from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	denied.png
Views:	522
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	19101

Try using URL Snooper to see what files are being accessed.

I did find this page which has links to several video files:

http://www.dr.dk/mu/OldWebStripper/GetPublicResource?resourceId=1417999

I was able to view and/or download via those links with VLC. For example, the first video:
    Code:
    rtsp://om.gss.dr.dk/mediacache/_definst_/mp4:content/CMS/Resources/dr.dk/NETTV/TVR/2013/02/2ecd7d27-a90e-4050-b29d-7ab43eaa00bb/Ramasjang---Relancering_1cccb1d182b54b768e286ebbf35f6fbc.mp4?ID=1417999
    Last edited by jagabo; 30th Jul 2013 at 07:59.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm moving you to our video streaming/downloading section.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I get an access denied error when I try to view videos from there.

[Attachment 19101 - Click to enlarge]

Try using URL Snooper to see what files are being accessed.

I did find this page which has links to several video files:

http://www.dr.dk/mu/OldWebStripper/GetPublicResource?resourceId=1417999

I was able to view and/or download via those links with VLC. For example, the first video:
    Code:
    rtsp://om.gss.dr.dk/mediacache/_definst_/mp4:content/CMS/Resources/dr.dk/NETTV/TVR/2013/02/2ecd7d27-a90e-4050-b29d-7ab43eaa00bb/Ramasjang---Relancering_1cccb1d182b54b768e286ebbf35f6fbc.mp4?ID=1417999
    I understand anything you say and it works, but one thing.. How do I download them with VLC?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    How do I download them with VLC?
    File -> Convert/Save. Set Audio and Video to Copy. Pick whatever container you want.
    Quote Quote  
  7. What version are you using I really cant find much of the things you are talking about.

My version : VLC media player 2.0.7 Twoflower
    Quote Quote  
  8. Same version. Oh, sorry, it's Media -> Convert/Save. (The Media menu is where most programs have the File menu.) Then go to the Network tab. Paste the URL, press Convert/Save button. Set parameters.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Same version. Oh, sorry, it's Media -> Convert/Save. (The Media menu is where most programs have the File menu.) Then go to the Network tab. Paste the URL, press Convert/Save button. Set parameters.
    Thank you very much
    Quote Quote