VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3T2ynDRZ0s
    I tried Stream Transport, Tubedigger (free version) and Youtube downloader.
    The video has an advertisement that you can skip after 5 seconds. I think that is what screws up all the downloaders.
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    SaveTube has worked for me.

[requires Java (1.6.x is sufficient), just in case you wanna try it]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Strange, I was able to download the video with the Tubedigger (trialware) from the tools section of Videohelp.
    I wonder what is the limitation of the trialware?
    EDIT: I see the limitation is 14 days. The older free version of Tubedigger will not download this video.
    Last edited by jimdagys; 10th Jul 2013 at 19:40.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There´s nothing special with this video. Flash Video Downloader add-on in Firefox works also.
    But Youtube changed recently their system (once again) So you should maybe try the latest version of Tubedigger (free)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Oy Vey!!!!

I swear, is there such a thing as a full time troller ?!?!?

LOL!!!

Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Firefox + DownloadHelper
    Yep, I have downloaded literally 100's of videos from Youtube that way, 90% with video's that have an advertisement that you can skip after 5 seconds and never a problem!!!!!!!

Are you sure you need an internet connection to go on the internet ?!?!?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks for the options. I'll keep those options on file.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    Oy Vey!!!!

I swear, is there such a thing as a full time troller ?!?!?
    Some of our members continually feed the trolls, seemingly oblivious to the fact that doing so is counterproductive.

But on a related note, I am really getting sick and tired of the constant "Please help me to download this video" posts.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Yes, I can see, of the above downloading methods listed, the best one is free DownloadHelper:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/
    It does not add a toolbar, (only a small icon in the top right, see screenshot , red circle) therefore doesn't reduce precious desktop space on my 10 inch netbook.
    Furthermore, it gives you several choices of download resolution (file sizes) and also you can close out the video and it will still download at the fast speed of your internet connection. DownloadHelper also works to capture streaming audio. The last time I downloaded a Youtube video was about 4 years ago. All of those methods do not work today. The best one was Zamzar, because it allowed you to download Youtube videos in countries where Youtube was blocked. But Zamzar is no more.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	18827  

Last edited by jimdagys; 12th Jul 2013 at 09:04.
    Quote Quote