I am newby and I need to convert and merge multile vidoes to a single video.
At the moment I am doing so with Freemake, do you have any suggestion for better software which ideally:
- Accept multiple input format but at least .mpg/.3gp
- Multile input file
- Output to common compressed formats (single file), compatible with set to boxes (is XVID the best for compatibility?)
- Allow a little of configuration, like resolution and stuff like that, I dont need (and dont want) huge configurability
- Easy to use
A plus would be:
- Some fading effect between videos
- Accept as input Everio .mod files (but I can always rename them to .mpg as I do now so it is not a problem)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
There's a few "one click" type programs (I call them "one click" as they're designed to be fairly easy to use) which let you join multiple files and output them as a single encode. Try AnyVideoConverter (I think you have to open a bunch of files, highlight them in the program window and right click to merge them) or Video To Video Converter.