VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I'm editing a .MPG video (MPEG-1, 640x480) in Sony Vegas, to upload it to YouTube afterwards.

How can I render it best in Vegas, so YouTube's flash converter won't f it up too much?

thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I use the iPod Touch, iPhone "presets" in HandBrake or WinFF to upload to YouTube.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Can't you just upload the MPG file? Seems like the fewest conversions route would get the best quality.
    Quote Quote  
  4. use mainconcept avc, some internet export, use custom preset, or Sony avc while exporting, you might use some memorystick export, set avc and customize it . Or maybe there is youtube exports under those categories, not sure now.

highest bitrate you can afford (more bitrate -> longer upload), but beware that you cross certain bitrate where increasing it more makes little sense, that threshold should be around 6,000 kbps for average VBR 2pass or CBR 1pass depends of what is in your video, how noisy it is etc.

As for CBR you might cut quality during bitrate demanding scenes and waste bitrate at the same time while there is bitrate not needed to be that high for some scenes.

SD will not look good on youtube anyway to keep nowadays standards, resolution is just too low.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    mp4, avc, 4000kbs
    Quote Quote