VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear VideoHelp Folks:
    All I want to do is create DVDs from my camera and camcorder. It would be nice to do some editing, cropping, color adjustment etc. but right now, I am trapped by these programs that come with the equipment. IE I have a Flip Ultra HDVideo III and just got a sony cybershot DSCwx150. Sony has a play memories program and Flip has, well it holds your videos hostage on the Flip server. I just want to be able to download the stuff to my computer, edit and combine videos on a dvd. For example I shot video of a Tap class with the sony in video and close up vido of the feet with the flip. It would be nice to do a picture in picture. Oh heck, Just putting them on one DVD would be enough to put me out of my misery and never offer to tape a class again! Thanks for your help in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The easy software to make this is DVDstyler.

Try it.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Flip instructions on transferring to pc guide link

Quote Quote  
  4. Dear Cauptain and Bjs:

Thank you for your quick response and suggestions. I will follow up tomorrow and let you know my results. I am very appreciative!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi everyone:
    I must be a complete idiot. I tried all the suggestions and failed. I download the programs, followed instructions and something always goes wrong. I can never get through to complete it. My version seems to be missing a drop-down box item or my I get different looking examples that what is shown. I don't know--thanks for trying to help.
    Quote Quote