VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Freemake doesn't work here. It shows all the different videos but none of them will download. I just get an error message after a bit: "Error: no downloadable video available at this URL"
    Right. I went back to make another picture like ChristianoA did, but showing it had been successfully downloaded. Now I get the same as you. They must have changed something right after I got it. Even the sizes are no longer the same. I've uploaded it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cuq892m2pdcf0u
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Over here, both Savetube and Savevideo return the following error message:

The remote server refuses to perform the request. This address is not available.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks a lot for the share; I really appreciate it.

And no, MassTube does not work in this instance. I must point out that it has a really sneaky installer. I got by without installing any "suggested" extras, but non-intuitive types won't have any idea what they're doing in that regard.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    File identified as FLV, but this is actually the WEBM version. Just a minor setback, thanks again for the share.

Actually I lied. Unfortunately, it's a major setback.
    Last edited by CyberTootie; 26th Jun 2013 at 18:45.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by CyberTootie View Post
    Actually I lied. Unfortunately, it's a major setback.
    Why's that? It reencodes easily enough, doesn't it? Or is there some other reason it's not suitable?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Player plays it fine, but project I'm doing right now involves Premiere, it won't read it, tried DirectShow filters, my encoder of choice is mishandling colors decoding VP8, don't have any more time to dedicate to this one inclusion, I just phased it out.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Know any AviSynth? There might be more efficient ways to do it but this works to open the video and audio:

A=FFVideoSource("Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing (Official Video).flv")
    B=FFAudioSource("Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing (Official Video).flv")
    AudioDub(A,B)

Open that in VDub and save out the audio as WAV audio. Save out the video as something lossless (Lagarith or the like). Then you'll have something for Premiere. You'll need to have the FFMS2.dll:

http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Alright, thanks, I may have time to give that a shot.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Hmm, I put the dll in the Avisynth plugin directory, yes? I'm getting "No function named FFVideoSource".
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by CyberTootie View Post
    Hmm, I put the dll in the Avisynth plugin directory, yes? I'm getting "No function named FFVideoSource".
    One would think just putting it in the plugins directory would be enough. I always use a loadplugin line in my scripts. I just tested by removing the line and got the same message as you did. So, somewhere near the top of the script try adding:

LoadPlugin("C:\Path\To\ffms2.dll")#adjust for your path

I hope that's enough to get you going.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    One would think just putting it in the plugins directory would be enough. I always use a loadplugin line in my scripts. I just tested by removing the line and got the same message as you did.
    Odd. I just have ffms2.dll in the plugins folder. No explicit LoadPlugin.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Oh good, you showed up. What else does he have to do? I also have an ffmsindex.exe I put in with my dlls. I removed it and it still indexed his music video. Is it or anything else necessary, do you know, to get FFMPEGSource working? I don't use FFMPEGSource all that much myself and don't know all its ins and outs.
    Quote Quote  
  13. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    My AVSplugins\FFMS2 folder contains FFMS.avsi, FFMS2.dll and ffmsindex.exe.

Besides,

Code:
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Avisynth]
    "plugindir2_5"="C:\\Path-To\\AVISYNTH\\plugins"
    however my "default" Avisynth plugins folder contains only DirectShowSource.dll and 3 other files,
    because I don't like to complicate things
    ( not when dealing with Avisynth's setup at least )
    Last edited by El Heggunte; 27th Jun 2013 at 16:57. Reason: disambiguation
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    It's in. Thank you so much.
    Quote Quote  
  15. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Just for the notes --- the videos by VEVO are NOT being cached in the same way as before

( not with Opera 11.64 at least --- the cached files are being split into many parts ).

"Ordinary" YouTube videos do not have this problem

( so far, at least ).
    Last edited by El Heggunte; 29th Jun 2013 at 14:29.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Try Youtube Video and Audio Downloader, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/. The new version works just fine
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by joeertaba View Post
    Try Youtube Video and Audio Downloader, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/. The new version works just fine
    Thanks, joeertaba. It works here, too.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Lately, I'm finding that when I attempt to play videos downloaded from YouTube using RealPlayer Downloader, I'll get a Cannot Render The File, along with an error message. This only seems to occur with recently uploaded videos. Does anyone know if this is some sort of new copy protection that YouTube has recently adopted?

On a side note, for some reason, whenever I reinstall RealPlayer (I've also recently found that just having certain videos in my RP Folder will cause my CPU to max out and freeze up just by trying to access it!) , the RealPlayer Downloads file goes into my shared folder instead of the default My Videos, which is where I want it. I'm the only user of My Computer, so administrative permissions SHOULDN'T be an issue, here!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    4K Downloader
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tbone64 View Post
    Lately, I'm finding that when I attempt to play videos downloaded from YouTube using RealPlayer Downloader, I'll get a Cannot Render The File, along with an error message. This only seems to occur with recently uploaded videos. Does anyone know if this is some sort of new copy protection that YouTube has recently adopted?

On a side note, for some reason, whenever I reinstall RealPlayer (I've also recently found that just having certain videos in my RP Folder will cause my CPU to max out and freeze up just by trying to access it!) , the RealPlayer Downloads file goes into my shared folder instead of the default My Videos, which is where I want it. I'm the only user of My Computer, so administrative permissions SHOULDN'T be an issue, here!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

i can't believe anyone voluntarily uses real player. thought they died out long ago, looks like unfortunately not. get something like vlc or mpc-hc.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    I only really use Realplayer to download videos via their Realplayer Downloader. I'm beginning to suspect part of my problem has partly to do with the updated Realplayer itself.

Another problem I've been encountering over the past 10 months or so is that nearly every time I download an online program (Or even uninstalling/reinstalling Realplayer!), some stupid rogue search engine attaches itself, and I have to go through all of the B.S. that goes with ridding oneself of such things! This is not just a once in awhile issue, I could deal with that! And yes, I have done the Virus/Infection checks to try and fix this, to NO AVAIL! Does anyone know if there is a way of fixing this, or is this simply an inevitable part of the price of being online these days?
    Last edited by Tbone64; 20th Jul 2013 at 12:23.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think it's safe to say there are major problems with YouTube in general. On another forum folks were accusing their ISP's of throttling their access to it.

Sometimes vids work fine, sometimes they stall.

You probably noticed you can no longer pause the vid and let it load.

FWIW I opted into to this:

http://www.youtube.com/html5
    Quote Quote  
  23. Hi,
    I can't download the following videos in 1080p:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tff2oE31Mlw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmgEoh_r_XM

Can you please help me?

Klaus
    Quote Quote  
  24. no idea?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by flashandpan007 View Post
    Hi,
    I can't download the following videos in 1080p:
    In addition, Internet Download Manager can get the videos.

Quote Quote  
  26. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Ants that understand bacon eat. Cakes and those cookies have everyone running.
    Quote Quote  
  27. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by iHaz3Monitors View Post
    Until proven otherwise, you are a sock-puppet of enim,

https://forum.videohelp.com/members/222198-enim

Quote Quote  
  28. Triple-Monitor Gamer iHaz3Monitors's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by El Heggunte View Post
    Originally Posted by iHaz3Monitors View Post
    Until proven otherwise, you are a sock-puppet of enim,

https://forum.videohelp.com/members/222198-enim

I don't know, is this some sort of inside joke?
    Quote Quote