VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. with a previous installation of a multitude of filters [TeleStream.Flip.MXF.Reader.v12.3.5.exe, Sony.XDCAM.decoder.v2.20.exe, MainConcept.MXF.Decoder.v9.6.8.2473.exe, OpenCube.MXF.Format.Reader.v2.1.0.exe, Snell & Wilcox MXF Desktop] and without I fully understand what it does to go and what not, anyway .mxf files are directly importable on the timeline of the old Sync Blade 2.2

but only the video track: the audio track, if scrubber, let it crash Blade

the nice thing is that the video playback in playback is perfectly smooth, probably the main protagonist is the MainConcept filter (in the settings of the control panel of Windows must be configured as "Auto"), yet the lack of the audio track is a big problem.

I was wondering this: what if with avisynth / virtualdub convert the files. Mxf in. Ancestors?

I tried a few codecs, but playback is not smooth like. mxf

I wonder what I could install codec to convert all previously. Mxf to use on the timeline of Blade?

I'm doing this just because a prior conversion is also possible to have the audio track, while the direct import of. mxf audio track is as if there

In the attached image is visible that: when I directly import a .mxf file the video track is ok (no render required, perfectly smooth playback, all ok) but its associated audio track don't contain audio and let crash Blade if scrubbed!

basic audio tracks recorded on file. mxf from cameras sony pdw-f800 are at least 8, but for "normal" video editing would be enough the first 2 (ch1 and ch2)

I need a a way to "tell" at the filters that "pass" the images to blade2.2 that must pass the audio only ch1 and ch2, but I don't know how to do

Above, in the photo, I associated the sound file manually c0016.mxf c0016.WAV that's correct ... only that the operation manual for each clip needs to lose a lot of time
    Last edited by marcorocchini; 10th Sep 2017 at 17:19.
    Quote Quote