VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear

Can anybody create Step-by-Step Video for........how to download / merge F4F video from below URL & Upload the video

URL :

http://www.startv.in/episodes/parvati-becomes-shocked-on-seeing-jalandhar-in-front-of-her/47711

Or any video from

http://www.startv.in

I already gone thru this website thread for F4F conversion thread.....but didnt help me.....

It would be great help if somebody create video tutorial Once
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's bad enough that newbies want free step by step instruction rather than do the frakking research themselves.

You want someone here to make you a VIDEO?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes dear.....

I need video.....bcoz i tried multiple times.......but not get it......

you guys are really experts.....thats why requesting for expert advise..........its like few minutes for work for you............. but i tried this for days.....

Hope u can help.....by making tutorial for same
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    It's NOT like a few minutes of work for us either. And I can't even DL anything from that site, because it looks to see if your are a "registered" subscriber and won't show any video if you aren't. (I'm not). I would guess most others here would also fall into that category.

What does the website say? Do they even ALLOW downloading of their material?

Good luck - you'll need it.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if you can't download it you'll need to use a screen recording program to capture the video.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote