VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello and thank you for Reading my first post.

The title say it all. I know you have MAKE MKV and DVDFab that will do this in one go, i have tried them.

I wanna make sure i get the best resault possible and i see to options, i hope you can help me With the correct one.

1. TSMuxer + MKVmerge is one, have also tried it but as it`s not updated any more maybe not the way to og.

2. Clown_BD, eac3to, tsMuxer Package Link. http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2010/03/31/mkv-mania-clown_bd-mkvmerge/
    Also Clown BD is not updated anymore but eac3to is and so i would think this methode is maybe the way to go, have also tried
    this one and they all work. But before i start on my Collection i would love to have an input from you all.

I saw a guide for using eac3to CMD as a standalone program, but that guide may be to much for me, but as long as i use the latest eac3to update and latest updates for the other Tools in 2. Should that not be enough for making Perfect MKV REMUX files from my
    Collection?

Thank You.
    Quote Quote  
  2. HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Stream Extractor (an eac3to GUI).
    It's the same as Clown BD... in that it won't work with encrypted discs. You can rip the disc first, but I prefer to run AnyDVD in the background to do the decrypting. That way I can open the disc directly with HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Stream Extractor. It'll also convert the audio to a different format during the ripping/extracting process.
    When it's done, you'll have individual video, audio and subtitle streams etc which you can then mux into a single MKV with MKVMergeGUI.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried makemkv? Does it play better in powerdvd and vlc?

And please don't create new threads for every bd to mkv problem.
    Quote Quote