VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi

how to set the folder i want when capturing images while watching videos?

all the pics goes to My Pictures but i don't see how i can change that

greetings
    Quote Quote  
  2. When you click 'Save Image' it first prompts for a location to save to. It should remember this location after a restart.
    Quote Quote  
  3. For those wondering how to change it having set it earlier, just delete the folder and MPC is smart enough not to auto-create the old folder. Save image again to new folder,
    Quote Quote  
  4. No need to delete previous (old folder) locations where images were previously saved. Simply open the video, and while playing click File>Save Image As (Alt-I) and browse to any folder (newly created or existing) and save that image there. From that moment on, you can press F5 to keep snapshots saved to that folder of any video you play. MPC will remember the last 'save image as' folder until you repeat this process to change the save location. I repeat: Do not delete any folders. That is not needed. Hope this clears up this older topic. Having gone through a frustrating evening of covering a work requirement, I figured this out. I had to save ten random images from ten specific videos in ten different folders. This worked.

Think: You do not want to save some images to the wrong folder, oops.
    Last edited by milo77; 19th Aug 2017 at 04:14.
    Quote Quote