VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    i could do with some help guys please. santa brought the young lad a hauppauge hdpvr 2 gaming edition for xmas. all we get is black screen, contacted hauppage tech department who told us the unit was faulty,had it replaced but still getting black screen on tv and capture,also capture says "waiting on hdmi video signal,if i connect xbox directly to tv via hdmi i get picture/
    Quote Quote  
  2. Make sure your xbox is set to output standard TV resolutions and refresh rates. 720p50 or 1080i25 (the latter is also called 1080i50).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    its set at 1080i have tried it at 720 and 420 but no joy
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    i tried another xbox and the system worked, The tech people in hauppauge now tell me that the voltage output from my xbox hdmi is lower than most xboxes and when the signal splits via the hd pvr its not strong enough for the system to work,contacted xbox and they dont know what im talking about
    Quote Quote  
  5. @vhelp

Did you ever do anything with this app?

Also any idea how to capture .wav when the input is SPDIF on HD PVR Crossbar?
    Seems that nothing can connect to it...

Thanks

sebus
    Last edited by sebus; 25th Mar 2017 at 02:03.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I was hoping to use something like that, but I can not connect to Virtual Audio out pin on HD PVR Capture Device filter
    Quote Quote