VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sorry if this problem sounds repetitive, but I can't find a solution in the threads (though I'm sure it's buried somewhere). A lot of the posts are from years ago, so maybe there is newer software that can help with my issue...

I have a .VOB file that has two subtitle tracks. I'd like to convert it into a format that can be played on my XBOX 360. I'm sure I need to hardsub the subtitles track, which is fine (it's the second one that I need). Does anyone know of a way to do all of this??? Any help is appreciated!!!

I'm running Mac OSX 10.8.3 on a MacBook Air (Core i5 + 8GB RAM).
    Quote Quote  
  2. First, if you only have a VOB and not a DVD, you may be out of luck as far as extracting the subs goes. Second you're on a Mac. Post in the Mac Forum
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    First, if you only have a VOB and not a DVD, you may be out of luck as far as extracting the subs goes. Second you're on a Mac. Post in the Mac Forum
    Oh, sorry about that! I'm new here. I just posted again, and in the proper Forum
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/355873-Convert-a-VIDEO_TS-folder-with-subtitles-to-...27#post2240127.
    By the way, I do have an .ISO (with the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders inside)!

Thanks for letting me know manono!
    Quote Quote