VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sorry if this problem sounds repetitive, but I can't find a solution in the threads (though I'm sure it's buried somewhere). A lot of the posts are from years ago, so maybe there is newer software that can help with my issue...

I have a .VOB file that has two subtitle tracks. I'd like to convert it into a format that can be played on my XBOX 360. I'm sure I need to hardsub the subtitles track, which is fine (it's the second one that I need). Does anyone know of a way to do all of this??? Any help is appreciated!!!

I'm running Mac OSX 10.8.3 on a MacBook Air (Core i5 + 8GB RAM).
    Quote Quote  
  2. First, if you only have a VOB and not a DVD, you may be out of luck as far as extracting the subs goes. Second you're on a Mac. Post in the Mac Forum
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    First, if you only have a VOB and not a DVD, you may be out of luck as far as extracting the subs goes. Second you're on a Mac. Post in the Mac Forum
    Oh, sorry about that! I'm new here. I just posted again, and in the proper Forum
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/355873-Convert-a-VIDEO_TS-folder-with-subtitles-to-...27#post2240127.
    By the way, I do have an .ISO (with the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders inside)!

Thanks for letting me know manono!
    Quote Quote