VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been a long time user for some reason my ffmegX folder is missing from both my machines so I have lost the Progress app, and the binaries. When I re download I do not get those files back. How do I restore to both machines the complete folders and all files.

Also when trying to burn a DVD from an .iso file I am getting a copy protected message for a file that is public.

Help?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Progress.app is a component inside the application package of ffmpegX. If you download a fresh copy of ffmpegX, you will have Progress.app. If for some reason ffmpegX asks “where is Progress.app?”, then navigate to ffmpegX itself.
    The binaries are a separate download, not bundled with the ffmpegX download, as mentioned on the website.

Please note that a Mac G5 (Mac OS X 10.5.8?) will need a different version of ffmpegX [ffmpegX 0.0.9y] than a Mac running Lion (Mac OS X 10.7.x) [ffmpegX 0.0.9y-Lion-r2]. The latter is a release to bring Lion compatibility to ffmpegX. Both versions are listed on the download page.

Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Also when trying to burn a DVD from an .iso file I am getting a copy protected message for a file that is public.
    What are you using to burn that .iso file? Why do you think it is related to ffmpegX?
    Quote Quote