VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'll admit it. I am a total idiot when it comes to changing the on my region 5 Samsung DVD E-370 to an all region DVD even though all the instructions were spelled out clearly on your website. I don't know where to key in the numbers from my remote as the dvd remote has no numbers on it and if I use the tv remote to key in the numbers, it says not available! Help please!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Rohinibe View Post
    I'll admit it. I am a total idiot when it comes to changing the on my region 5 Samsung DVD E-370 to an all region DVD even though all the instructions were spelled out clearly on your website. I don't know where to key in the numbers from my remote as the dvd remote has no numbers on it and if I use the tv remote to key in the numbers, it says not available! Help please!
    Those(►&#9658) aren't numbers....they are failed images.
    You should be pressing the "Fast Forward", "Up", "Down" etc etc etc buttons.
    Hacks here are NOT guaranteed to work. Some hacks are posted just because the people who post them are jerks and like to play pranks on people.
    Good Luck.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you Hech54 for demystifying the mumbo jumbo . Tried what you suggested. It didn't work . Guess I'll be watching my region 1 DVDs on the computer for a long time coming.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    [Dupe]
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Making simple backup copies of DVDs removes the region code.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thank you case . Will give it another try. Hech54, for real? Will do! Big thank you!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. OMG!! It worked!! Thanks y'all!! I followed your instructions - thanks for breaking down them symbols - fast foreword specifically . I guess I was waiting for the 0 to show up on my tv screen - it didn't. But I tried a region 1 DVD just in case and it played! You've made me a very very happy girl!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Lets hope it stays that way whenever you decide to unplug it...
    You may want to copy and paste the instructions to a text file and save it in your My Documents folder.....just in case.
    Glad it worked out. Successful hacks are VERY hard to come by nowadays.
    Quote Quote