VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Just recently moved from Firefox to a chrome fork (Comodo Dragon to be exact).

There doesn't seem to be a working YouTube downloader add-on for chrome browsers. So is there any downloader website that doesn't convert the videos and doesn't need Java? I've tried all links in sticky but none of them fits the bill (in-fact some of them are dead ). Also tried this one but it converts videos as well.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Why not use Chrome to browse what you want to view and then use a third party software to download it?
    That's what most people here do. Check out Freemake Video Downloader.
    Just copy and past the URL into it. Takes the weight off the browser doing it too.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Guess that's the only option, but thanks for the tip.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There is a Chrome extension called "You Tube Options" which allows you to download videos from youtube but you can't queue them for download, only download them individually.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi,

Instead using Add-ons or extension on Chrome, why not try out Userscript?

In fact, you need to install Tampermonkey extension, in order to get the scripts work.

Once you've installed Tampermonkey, go to this link to install the script:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/39167

Then refresh the Youtube video site. You'll see something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	YouTube-HD-Suite-snapped_zps8773cfb1.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	17594

Click on your desire video resolution to download, simple!

I use it to download gameplay walkthrough videos.
    Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 3.4GHz, Leadtek Winfast GTX960 2GB, 2x 1TB WD HDD Black, 3TB WD My Book EXT HDD, 3x 24" Benq GL2460 LED Monitor, Logitech MK310
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks Man! very good,it works great
    Quote Quote