VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I'm Re Authoring the blu ray of The Last of Mohicans. So I opened the 00800.m2ts (main film track) with TSmuxer and added the ac3 track of my language. Then I added the .sup subtitle track that I made with Subtitle Edit 3.3.4. Now, after muxing, If I open the m2ts with VLC I can hear my new ac3 track without problem, but subs that I muxed are shown just for an istant (0,100 ms), why? I'm sure that subs timing is correct (I spent a lot of time to sync it), so where is the problem? Is TSMuxer invalid to mux .sub file?

I'd love to work just on main .m2ts file, and after all putting the new m2ts in stream folder of my original BD.

I hope that someone can help me, thanks
    Last edited by davidecit; 19th Apr 2013 at 16:15.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know why that happens, but input subtitle for TSmuxer doesn't have to be .sup to reauthor a blu-ray.
    Try .srt subtitle as input.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I know that I could use .srt subtitle, but original bd format is sup which is also able to have coloured text with some effect. Do you know some software that I can use instead of Tsmuxer to add .sup file in a .m2ts without encoding?
    Last edited by davidecit; 19th Apr 2013 at 16:16.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Subtitle Edit has only recently supported export as *.sup, and there have been some associated bugs (look at the changelog). I'm still using v. 3.2.8 and it doesn't have that option. I should update I suppose.

Anyway, try the latest version.

Alternatively, export as *.srt and convert to *.sup with easySUP. Maybe tsMuxer will like that better. Or try TsRemux.

It may be, of course, that there's a timing error somewhere, despite all your effort.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote